| BSB/SB ⚾Baseball Regionals, Supers, and CWS...

Didn’t see that coming!!!

He was on some of the lists put out by the D1 guys, along with Wes Johnson. The rumor was strong enough that it elicited the question from the Aggie reporter after the game last night. More than likely, the reporter knew he was likely gone. And in fairness to him, he worded the question about as nicely as possible.

I'm so tired of sports analysts and TV personalities in general always apologizing for what they said. Sure sometimes you let something slip that you know you shouldn't have said but damn say what you mean and stand behind it. He wasn't wrong for calling the coach out imo, act like you've been there before. Everyone is so worried about hurting someone's feelings they have to apologize knowing they aren't sorry. Grow some nuts.

No.

This move is just like fRAn. The guy is coaching a team to title game and he's talking to another school about a job? I would not trust anyone around him: assistants or players.
So you are saying no one on that team has the charachter our coaching staff could mold and point in a direction to help our team? Now I watched zero games so I am fully speaking out of context but seems like a team that fell short by 1 run is worth a look at some of the players in the portal. If they are low character guys than I fully would agree.

I really hope Vaugn doesn't go to the Aggies

This isn’t a knock on Vaughn, but they’d have to either be either WAY down their list of options or borderline incompetent to offer him that job after his only season in the SEC. And other than money, and the usually overrated fact that he was born in TX, I’m not sure he’d even take it over his situation at Bama right now. A year from now, if things hold as is, he’s going to be on a more even playing field. And he has the best boss/AD in the league already. He ain’t in a terrible situation where he’s maximized his teams’ abilities yet.

This isn’t a knock on Vaughn, but they’d have to either be either WAY down their list of options or borderline incompetent to offer him that job after his only season in the SEC. And other than money, and the usually overrated fact that he was born in TX, I’m not sure he’d even take it over his situation at Bama right now. A year from now, if things hold as is, he’s going to be on a more even playing field. And he has the best boss/AD in the league already. He ain’t in a terrible situation where he’s maximized his teams’ abilities yet.

Well, A&M is missing on their top targets and getting further down their list of candidates… I did not expect nor foresee that happening. My understanding is, Vaughn is in the mix now. Unsure if he’d accept even if offered, but they can and will offer more money than Bama. Just something to keep an eye on…

Back
Top Bottom