| BSB/SB ⚾Baseball Regionals, Supers, and CWS...

Well, A&M is missing on their top targets and getting further down their list of candidates… I did not expect nor foresee that happening. My understanding is, Vaughn is in the mix now. Unsure if he’d accept even if offered, but they can and will offer more money than Bama. Just something to keep an eye on…

If I were the Aggies, I'd rather go after Butch Thompson. A man that has multiple CWS appearances and seems to recruit well.

Vaughn hasn't shown enough yet and I think he stays. That said, I think it speaks levels that he's even being considered. If it all works out, it's yet another solid hire by Byrne.

Looks like Michael Early is set to become the Aggies HC.

So glad we get to keep Vaughn.

Yep... I don't think it ever got past the tire kicking stage on Vaughn... not sure why, could be any number of reasons. I do know there was some concern starting to build early yesterday with some around the program, but it sounds like it was never likely to happen.... which kinda goes back to my post from a few days ago. There's potential in Vaughn, but the Aggies should have been able to get a more proven commodity. In the end, I'm not so sure they did, but that's fine with me.

Yep... I don't think it ever got past the tire kicking stage on Vaughn... not sure why, could be any number of reasons. I do know there was some concern starting to build early yesterday with some around the program, but it sounds like it was never likely to happen.... which kinda goes back to my post from a few days ago. There's potential in Vaughn, but the Aggies should have been able to get a more proven commodity. In the end, I'm not so sure they did, but that's fine with me.
I think it's definitely a good sign that his name would pop up in a few coaching searches.

Back
Top Bottom