| CURRENT EVENTS Kissinger war criminal dead @ 100

In this state it’s been ran by right wingers. So, in the case of this state right wing isn’t misplaced
This has been one of my points. This country is a constitutional republic. IE: The votes of CO or WY shouldn't carry any more weight that those of NY.

The sooner we can get past this "right vs left" the better we are.

This has been one of my points. This country is a constitutional republic. IE: The votes of CO or WY shouldn't carry any more weight that those of NY.

The sooner we can get past this "right vs left" the better we are.
We can’t get past this right vs left when they’re so far apart on issues. I’m not talking federally I’m talking how this state is ran an it’s ran by folks on the right

I made some chicken cacciatore yesterday. The Labrusco as a pairing ... we had was local. (While it might not be a bragging point for some, my tolerance is pretty high. And damn, did that wine fuck me up. Two glasses.)

Most of the ingredients I put in are from my own garden. I don't buy A LOT of vegetables because I grow them.

I'd say about 1K of my credit card debt is bullshit. $300 at Top Golf. BUT, all my bills go to the cards and then I pay the cards off each month. Most of it.

IE: I pay my the insurance in vehicles in six month installments. My home insurance goes to a card. My groceries, roughly $600 a month for one mouth, goes to the cards. But I pay it off.

So I carry about 2K a month on cards...but, paid off fairly quickly.

We've both said our lives haven't been dramatically changed with this administration. We're blessed. But, I can't sit here and say I'm not paying more for everything.

I’ve got no problem with people wanting cards or anything I just have never had any, I’ve never applied or anything, blame that on my economics professor.

I can sit here and say I’m not paying more for everything because I’m not. I pay the exact same at farmers markets now as I did during the last administration, I’m paying the exact same at my local shops as I did during the previous administration, I don’t buy beef at the store because I have my own, I don’t eat pork, and chickens and turkey I get from a local rancher, waterfowl and upland game I hunt my own, so I’m not paying for for things now

I’m not concerned about somebody’s opinion of me. I live in this damn state I KNOW how it is here, there is no “defending” my position, it isn’t a position it’s fact and I don’t have to defend facts.

Fact- I know a single mother with 3 kids that has 2 full time jobs and is going to school online that’s husband and Dad to said kids applied for Medicaid and food stamps and didn’t qualify for either of those programs, why? Because this shitty, right wing government that runs this state has made it virtually impossible to qualify because they’re like everybody on else the right and are against social programs.

Fact- Several big name companies have tried to come here and have been blocked, why? Because this shitty, right wing government that runs this state is ignorant

Fact- This state is the way it is because this shitty, right wing government doesn’t give a damn about the citizens, they only care that they fall in line with whatever it is Velveeta Voldemort says, they have zero interest in doing anything for the people of this state.

Fact- This state has cut mental health for four straight years and have wasted that state funds fighting a law they put on the state constitution, why? Because now the citizens of this state are using that same constitutional law to protect women’s healthcare.

So, unless you live here and know how it is here you’re punching above your weight class
What state?

I’ve got no problem with people wanting cards or anything I just have never had any, I’ve never applied or anything, blame that on my economics professor.
So, let's assume you are on a trip with the family and the truck breaks down. Do you carry that cash on you? The only thing I carry now is plastic and Polymer 2.

I can sit here and say I’m not paying more for everything because I’m not. I pay the exact same at farmers markets now as I did during the last administration, I’m paying the exact same at my local shops as I did during the previous administration, I don’t buy beef at the store because I have my own, I don’t eat pork, and chickens and turkey I get from a local rancher, waterfowl and upland game I hunt my own, so I’m not paying for for things now
This is why I've suggested that your views, as well as mine, don't represent the country.

Your utilities are the same? Light bill, water/gas, when storms put out your electricity, what is you power source or do you just go all "caveman"? Do you have a back up generator? Pretty sure you don't have your own power plant be it solar or wind. Neither of those can support power during extreme weather (Wind freezes up and ices over, Solar, well if the sun ain't shining it ain't producing, even it's a BESS, the batteries won't last over a couple of days.

Your utilities are the same? Light bill, water/gas, when storms put out your electricity, what is you power source or do you just go all "caveman"? Do you have a back up generator? Pretty sure you don't have your own power plant be it solar or wind. Neither of those can support power during extreme weather (Wind freezes up and ices over, Solar, well if the sun ain't shining it ain't producing, even it's a BESS, the batteries won't last over a couple of days.
I love it when people say "wait a minute." No matter of how big of a dipshit I might think of you (not you specifically, @PurlJam )..the "pause" button is a thing of beauty.

The biggest words that will fuck with someone's head?

Wait a minute.

The government doesn’t have a say on my water, I’m on solar with grid backup, so if there isn’t enough juice from solar then the grid kicks in, but my system sends unused electricity during the night back into the power grid. I’ve not had an issue with my system “freezing” or not working during winters here, my daughter’s Tesla runs just fine and dandy during the winter, it doesn’t “freeze”, but we‘re not Alaska, we don‘t get much below single digits for the most part in the winter

The government doesn’t have a say on my water, I’m on solar with grid backup, so if there isn’t enough juice from solar then the grid kicks in, but my system sends unused electricity during the night back into the power grid. I’ve not had an issue with my system “freezing” or not working during winters here, my daughter’s Tesla runs just fine and dandy during the winter, it doesn’t “freeze”, but we‘re not Alaska, we don‘t get much below single digits for the most part in the winter
You have a BESS? No way a solar plant puts anything on the grid at night unless it has a BESS and that's only good for a few hours. Solar won't freeze up like wind but icing on the panels are an issue. Does you panels have "trackers" and how many MWs does it produce? What do you use to regulate/control the frequency (60Hz)?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom