| CURRENT EVENTS Kissinger war criminal dead @ 100

You're such a paper tiger, always making statements and then parsing and crawfishing back. Instead of looking for sound bites, spend a little time and form defendable positions rather than hiding behind qualifiers.
I’m not concerned about somebody’s opinion of me. I live in this damn state I KNOW how it is here, there is no “defending” my position, it isn’t a position it’s fact and I don’t have to defend facts.

Fact- I know a single mother with 3 kids that has 2 full time jobs and is going to school online that’s husband and Dad to said kids applied for Medicaid and food stamps and didn’t qualify for either of those programs, why? Because this shitty, right wing government that runs this state has made it virtually impossible to qualify because they’re like everybody on else the right and are against social programs.

Fact- Several big name companies have tried to come here and have been blocked, why? Because this shitty, right wing government that runs this state is ignorant

Fact- This state is the way it is because this shitty, right wing government doesn’t give a damn about the citizens, they only care that they fall in line with whatever it is Velveeta Voldemort says, they have zero interest in doing anything for the people of this state.

Fact- This state has cut mental health for four straight years and have wasted that state funds fighting a law they put on the state constitution, why? Because now the citizens of this state are using that same constitutional law to protect women’s healthcare.

So, unless you live here and know how it is here you’re punching above your weight class

I’m not concerned about somebody’s opinion of me. I live in this damn state I KNOW how it is here, there is no “defending” my position, it isn’t a position it’s fact and I don’t have to defend facts.

Fact- I know a single mother with 3 kids that has 2 full time jobs and is going to school online that’s husband and Dad to said kids applied for Medicaid and food stamps and didn’t qualify for either of those programs, why? Because this shitty, right wing government that runs this state has made it virtually impossible to qualify because they’re like everybody on else the right and are against social programs.

Fact- Several big name companies have tried to come here and have been blocked, why? Because this shitty, right wing government that runs this state is ignorant

Fact- This state is the way it is because this shitty, right wing government doesn’t give a damn about the citizens, they only care that they fall in line with whatever it is Velveeta Voldemort says, they have zero interest in doing anything for the people of this state.

Fact- This state has cut mental health for four straight years and have wasted that state funds fighting a law they put on the state constitution, why? Because now the citizens of this state are using that same constitutional law to protect women’s healthcare.

So, unless you live here and know how it is here you’re punching above your weight class
Did you know Alabama was virtually left out of the playoff?

Nothing amazing about it. You went out on a limb, as is usual, and you crawled back, not on the facts, but the parsing.

I’m not sure what experts think, but an honest reading of what you write shows you to be prone to hyperbole.
I stated several facts, no “crawling” back into a hole. You may not like those facts, but they’re facts all the same. Not living in this state and you disputing facts about what happens in this state is you not knowing what you’re talking about, but I understand you not wanting to believe the facts about a Republican ran state

I’d rather a state be in the red and have great social programs than have crappy social programs and not have a deficit. Social programs cost money.

Blue states pay more to the federal government and red states take more from the federal government and blue states like CA have much much better social programs. Take Wyoming for instance, they don’t have a deficit, but they have virtually zero social programs and the ones they do have are almost virtually impossible to take advantage of

I've quoted your two posts, in total, so you can't run from them with your ballyhoo. Tell me what "virtually zero" and "almost virtually impossible" means. I'm not sure what your single mother gibberish even means, it's not quite English. What "big name" companies have been blocked from your home state?

And don't give me the "if you don't live here, you don't understand" tripe. That's on par with your "white people can never represent black people" bile. Based on your rants, I think you can be as completely ignorant and misguided about your neighbors, your community, your county and your state as you are on national and world politics.

I've quoted your two posts, in total, so you can't run from them with your ballyhoo. Tell me what "virtually zero" and "almost virtually impossible" means. I'm not sure what your single mother gibberish even means, it's not quite English. What "big name" companies have been blocked from your home state?

And don't give me the "if you don't live here, you don't understand" tripe. That's on par with your "white people can never represent black people" bile. Based on your rants, I think you can be as completely ignorant and misguided about your neighbors, your community, your county and your state as you are on national and world politics.
As for the single mother thing- the Dad/husband left and she doesn’t qualify, obviously missed some words.

Here I’ll dumb it down for you….this stupid right wing idiotic government here has made it extremely difficult for people that actually need the assistance to qualify for said assistance…understand that enough?

Big companies that have been blocked- Google, Anheuser-Busch, and Amazon. But, I’ll give this right wing idiotic government credit they allowed Magpul and Weatherby to move to the state.

Ignorant- I’ve been called worse by much much better people than you. You don’t live here, you don’t understand “tripe” is fact, you know nothing about this state and how it’s ran, you can guess, you can google, but unless you live here you don’t know shit, even an expert like you.

You can call me ignorant or anything else you want to, but there two things you can’t call me, a fake Christian and a person incapable of criticizing the party I vote for and am a member of.

I already said I shop at farmers markets and local places and my food costs aren’t that much, so I’d take that up with the local folks or something.

I, too am in a different situation than most, we’re the same in that except for cards.

I don’t know that inflation is 0%, but I do know that’s going down. Inflation went up by that much and more around the world, that’s not on Biden. Inflation right now is 3.2% compared to 6.5% in 2022 (October is year to year).
I made some chicken cacciatore yesterday. The Labrusco as a pairing ... we had was local. (While it might not be a bragging point for some, my tolerance is pretty high. And damn, did that wine fuck me up. Two glasses.)

Most of the ingredients I put in are from my own garden. I don't buy A LOT of vegetables because I grow them.
I, too am in a different situation than most, we’re the same in that except for cards.
I'd say about 1K of my credit card debt is bullshit. $300 at Top Golf. BUT, all my bills go to the cards and then I pay the cards off each month. Most of it.

IE: I pay my the insurance in vehicles in six month installments. My home insurance goes to a card. My groceries, roughly $600 a month for one mouth, goes to the cards. But I pay it off.

So I carry about 2K a month on cards...but, paid off fairly quickly.

We've both said our lives haven't been dramatically changed with this administration. We're blessed. But, I can't sit here and say I'm not paying more for everything.

Here I’ll dumb it down for you….this stupid right wing idiotic government here has made it extremely difficult for people that actually need the assistance to qualify for said assistance…understand that enough?
I will agree with you on the difficulty. Pointing towards the "right wing" is misplaced. We've just left a period where the left had control of the House, Senate, and White House. But, no changes.

Ignorant- I’ve been called worse by much much better people than you. You don’t live here, you don’t understand “tripe” is fact, you know nothing about this state and how it’s ran, you can guess, you can google, but unless you live here you don’t know shit, even an expert like you.
And you question my opinions on Nikki Haley?

I made some chicken cacciatore yesterday. The Labrusco as a pairing ... we had was local. (While it might not be a bragging point for some, my tolerance is pretty high. And damn, did that wine fuck me up. Two glasses.)

Most of the ingredients I put in are from my own garden. I don't buy A LOT of vegetables because I grow them.

I'd say about 1K of my credit card debt is bullshit. $300 at Top Golf. BUT, all my bills go to the cards and then I pay the cards off each month. Most of it.

IE: I pay my the insurance in vehicles in six month installments. My home insurance goes to a card. My groceries, roughly $600 a month for one mouth, goes to the cards. But I pay it off.

So I carry about 2K a month on cards...but, paid off fairly quickly.

We've both said our lives haven't been dramatically changed with this administration. We're blessed. But, I can't sit here and say I'm not paying more for everything.

Hang on now, you're not putting Top Golf in the bullshit category are you? :p 😬

Back
Top Bottom