| CURRENT EVENTS Kissinger war criminal dead @ 100

You have a BESS? No way a solar plant puts anything on the grid at night unless it has a BESS and that's only good for a few hours. Solar won't freeze up like wind but icing on the panels are an issue. Does you panels have "trackers" and how many MWs does it produce? What do you use to regulate/control the frequency (60hZ)?
I’ll make it easier for both of us, go look up Tesla solar roof, I have the solar panels + powerwall and that’ll give you all the answers you need.

Here’s what my app tells me- 20.2 kWh from solar, 6.0 kWh Powerwall, and 6.2 kWh grid during the peak time.

You dony
I’ll make it easier for both of us, go look up Tesla solar roof, I have the solar panels + powerwall and that’ll give you all the answers you need.

Here’s what my app tells me- 20.2 kWh from solar, 6.0 kWh Powerwall, and 6.2 kWh grid during the peak time.
You don't have to make it easier for me, Thanks though. I've been in the industry for a pretty good while. It takes 800 to 1000 kWh to run a house for a month. Unless you have battery storage, you're not putting anything back on the grid and when the sun don't shine you are not using any solar power. So if your using 20.2 kWh for solar a month, you still pulling around 920kWh off the grid from another fuel source. Pretty sure charging a Tesla at home when the solar is not working is tough too. I have a Rivian R1T work truck and I won't charge it at home unless I absolutely have too (it almost doubles my light bill for an 8 hour charge).

You dony

You don't have to make it easier for me, Thanks though. I've been in the industry for a pretty good while. It takes 800 to 1000 kWh to run a house for a month. Unless you have battery storage, you're not putting anything back on the grid and when the sun don't shine you are not using any solar power. So if your using 20.2 kWh for solar a month, you still pulling around 920kWh off the grid from another fuel source. Pretty sure charging a Tesla at home when the solar is not working is tough too. I have a Rivian R1T work truck and I won't charge it at home unless I absolutely have too (it almost doubles my light bill for an 8 hour charge).
My electric bill is next to nothing per month, last month I paid $83, it‘s been between $80-$95 since I had this system installed.

I wasn‘t meaning the “easier on both of us” as a derogatory thing or anything, I don’t know the ins and outs of the system, I don‘t pay attention to that stuff, so I can‘t answer your questions like that, so looking it up is easier than me trying to find it.

I’ve not had this system not work. My daughter charges at a super charger in town and if need be she charges at home.

My electric bill is next to nothing per month, last month I paid $83, it‘s been between $80-$95 since I had this system installed.

I wasn‘t meaning the “easier on both of us” as a derogatory thing or anything, I don’t know the ins and outs of the system, I don‘t pay attention to that stuff, so I can‘t answer your questions like that, so looking it up is easier than me trying to find it.

I’ve not had this system not work. My daughter charges at a super charger in town and if need be she charges at home.
No worries, I didn't take it that way. I just know how these systems work up to a large scale system for the grid. I have a charging station at work, I never use mine at home if I can help it. We're having a hard time figuring out the compensation for the large the jump in the light bill without having a separate meter for the charger.

Back
Top Bottom