| CURRENT EVENTS Kissinger war criminal dead @ 100

I 110% believe Newsom is going to run
That's not what you said about a year ago. If you recall, when I mentioned it, you scoffed at the idea. Reading retention.

IF he does...here's one vote he won't get. He repulses me: because of the way he has handled the homeless.

"Let's clean the streets for a dictator from China coming...just put 'em in Oakland."

I've only read a little about his wife. From what I've read?

It's California. I know a lot more about what's going on in South Carolina. But, from what I've read? From what I've seen?

Remember...this is the same guy that said, "close your schools, close your churches, close your business, wear a mask..." when he was out having his little party with friends.

Hey, there's your "snide remarks" towards the left for a moment. ;)

That's not what you said about a year ago. If you recall, when I mentioned it, you scoffed at the idea. Reading retention.

IF he does...here's one vote he won't get. He repulses me: because of the way he has handled the homeless.

"Let's clean the streets for a dictator from China coming...just put 'em in Oakland."

I've only read a little about his wife. From what I've read?

It's California. I know a lot more about what's going on in South Carolina. But, from what I've read? From what I've seen?

Remember...this is the same guy that said, "close your schools, close your churches, close your business, wear a mask..." when he was out having his little party with friends.

Hey, there's your "snide remarks" towards the left for a moment. ;)
I scoffed at the idea he was going to run in 2024.

A heavily right leaning individual won’t vote for a hard left candidate…..color me super shocked

Desantis did the same thing until Trump started bitching about closures then Desantis went hard right when he thought it would advantageous politically for him to do so. I’m not saying I agreed with Newsom on it, but let’s not act like it was only the left governor did it.

I also disagreed with how he handled homelessness

But, Newsom would wipe the floor with Desantis and every other current repub running. Whether you yourself like him or not he’d bring the left out just as Obama did. Something that is going to cost Biden reelection (different subject for a different time)

But, Newsom would wipe the floor with Desantis and every other current repub running. Whether you yourself like him or not he’d bring the left out just as Obama did. Something that is going to cost Biden reelection (different subject for a different time)
LIterally. It didn't happen last night in the debate. Unless you consider someone lying their ass off as "wiping the floor." From what, the bull shit he said last night?

Where do you want to start? His claim taxes are better in CA than FL?

LIterally. It didn't happen last night in the debate. Unless you consider someone lying their ass off as "wiping the floor." From what, the bull shit he said last night?

Where do you want to start? His claim taxes are better in CA than FL?
It did happen last night. There’s only one line people are talking about and that wasn’t from Desantis.

But, if Newsom ran the left would come out in droves and he’d win, Biden won and he wasn’t and isn’t popular on my side, get somebody like Newsom that everybody on my side likes and it’s an absolute ass kicking by Newsom, depending who the running mate is

Only thing here is once again common sense, it ain’t so common. Take California for instance, they’ve been running in the RED for several years now. Newsom publicly requested (begged) really for more federal dollars to run his state. That is not up for debate, him and all the ilk in California all asked for more federal money. Florida on the other hand has shown a surplus for the past 4 years, (without a state income tax). California has a massive economy and should never need federal money to run that state!!!!! It’s mismanaged and your either a dim whit or a liar if you see or say anything else.

It did happen last night. There’s only one line people are talking about and that wasn’t from Desantis.

But, if Newsom ran the left would come out in droves and he’d win, Biden won and he wasn’t and isn’t popular on my side, get somebody like Newsom that everybody on my side likes and it’s an absolute ass kicking by Newsom, depending who the running mate is
Which people? What line?

I'm not a DeSantis fan. I'm also not a fan of someone who lies, outright. "The left would come out in droves" for a guy that literally, lies on a public stage? You are right. Look at Biden.

Honesty is a commodity.

Yes Newsome or any other dim would win. The "left" have been pre marking ballots for 4 years and will need every one of them to have more votes than DJT. But they can because it's what they do.

Which people? What line?

I'm not a DeSantis fan. I'm also not a fan of someone who lies, outright. "The left would come out in droves" for a guy that literally, lies on a public stage? You are right. Look at Biden.

Honesty is a commodity.
When he told Desantis “we have one thing in common, neither of us will be our party’s nominee for the 2024 election”.

If people had to vote for a completely honest politician there wouldn’t be anybody voted into office

Only thing here is once again common sense, it ain’t so common. Take California for instance, they’ve been running in the RED for several years now. Newsom publicly requested (begged) really for more federal dollars to run his state. That is not up for debate, him and all the ilk in California all asked for more federal money. Florida on the other hand has shown a surplus for the past 4 years, (without a state income tax). California has a massive economy and should never need federal money to run that state!!!!! It’s mismanaged and you’re either a dim whit or a liar if you see or say anything else.
Yet Florida begged Biden for money from the CHIPS Act…..

Only thing here is once again common sense, it ain’t so common. Take California for instance, they’ve been running in the RED for several years now. Newsom publicly requested (begged) really for more federal dollars to run his state. That is not up for debate, him and all the ilk in California all asked for more federal money. Florida on the other hand has shown a surplus for the past 4 years, (without a state income tax). California has a massive economy and should never need federal money to run that state!!!!! It’s mismanaged and your either a dim whit or a liar if you see or say anything else.
They weren’t in the red the past 4 years, they had a surplus of $47 billion in 2021-22 and $55 billion ion 2022-23. Florida is expected to have $5.3 billion in unobligated general revenue (according to floridataxwatch.org)

Back
Top Bottom