| FTBL Joe Namath to get his UA degree on Saturday

Congratulations, Joe, on getting your degree and on breaking my record. I squeezed a four-year education into 11; Joe Willie squeezed a four-year education into 45. 'Course, mine was at Jax State. Different records at different schools. :shock:

I wonder if the other 900 have tried to kiss Suzy? :shock:

We joke here, but Joe should be commended for continuing to pursue that degree. Somebody said once, "If I go back to school, you know how old I'll be when I graduate?" The answer, of course, is "The same aqe you'll be if you don't graduate."

CrimsonPirate said:
Congratulations, Joe, on getting your degree and on breaking my record. I squeezed a four-year education into 11; Joe Willie squeezed a four-year education into 45. 'Course, mine was at Jax State. Different records at different schools. :shock:

i'm right there with ya. Still working on getting mine and it's 11 years and counting. Probably won't finish until 13. Good for Joe, never too late.

i remember hearing him talking about his daughter and how she was a student at UA.

they were talking and she told him that she'd be the first in their family to graduate from there.

he told here, "not if graduate first."

he said he just couldn't go on having never gotten his degree. so he set out registering for classes so he could finish up his degree and get his diploma.

it makes me happy to see grownups returning to school to finish their degree and get their diploma.

good on you Joe. ROLL TIDE!!!

Back
Top Bottom