| FTBL Jimbo Fisher Fired: The Texas A&M coaching search.

My best guess would have Elko at the top of their list.

A better question in my eyes is IF they do fire him today who gets the interim tag? Petrino?

Haven't heard a ton on this, but supposedly Elko is their version of auburn's Malzahn in this (fall back option). I said weeks ago that if Deion had momentum when Jimbo was fired, he's get a very strong look... Bjork was intrigue with him, but I really don't see that happening this time... would be a tough sell IMO.

Haven't heard a ton on this, but supposedly Elko is their version of auburn's Malzahn in this (fall back option). I said weeks ago that if Deion had momentum when Jimbo was fired, he's get a very strong look... Bjork was intrigue with him, but I really don't see that happening this time... would be a tough sell IMO.
I don’t think they have a list, yet. They have several weeks before they need a replacement and staff hiring will wait until after the season is over.

I am sure there is interest in Prime, Kiffin, Lanning, Elko and NOT Urban Meyer

Back
Top Bottom