| CURRENT EVENTS Israel vs. Iran, and where will the US fit in?

Israel isn't going to ask the administration for permission to defend itself.
But they do ask for our money. And by “asking for money” I also mean interfering in our elections and running smear campaigns against our elected leaders who oppose giving our money to them, in doing so recklessly throwing around the antisemitic label. Israel shouldn’t be “sovereign” just as a welfare recipient should have limitations placed on him, and just as a child living under his parents’ roof should have to follow his parents’ rules, etc.

They coordinate with the US
Some of the time, yes. Other times…
As noted in Haaretz, Netanyahu seems to boast of his knowledge of the US by saying, "I know what America is. America is a thing you can move very easily, move it in the right direction.
He also boasts of manipulating the U.S. in the ongoing peace process, as the Washington Post points out:
"They asked me before the election if I'd honor [the Oslo accords]," he said. "I said I would, but ... I'm going to interpret the accords in such a way that would allow me to put an end to this galloping forward to the '67 borders. How did we do it? Nobody said what defined military zones were. Defined military zones are security zones; as far as I'm concerned, the entire Jordan Valley is a defined military zone. Go argue."
In Israel's Haaretz newspaper, columnist Gideon Levy said of the video:
These remarks are profoundly depressing. They bear out all of our fears and suspicions: that the government of Israel is led by a man who doesn't believe the Palestinians and doesn't believe in the chance of an agreement with them, who thinks that Washington is in his pocket and that he can pull the wool over its eyes. There's no point in talking about Netanyahu's impossible rightist coalition as an obstacle to progress. From now on, just say that Netanyahu doesn't want it.
Remarks from 2001! When you combine these statements from Netanyahu more than two decades ago with the recent revelation of him propping up Hamas as a means to deny Palestinian statehood, you understand the plan. By delaying statehood, he prolonged the window to construct illegal settlements in the West Bank.

Last edited:
Don’t worry thanks to the UNIPARTY giving massive amounts money to foreign countries (and we’re broke)… We will soon be like the Middle East.. A third world nation with a fake government..

Don’t worry thanks to the UNIPARTY giving massive amounts money to foreign countries (and we’re broke)… We will soon be like the Middle East.. A third world nation with a fake government..
This is the plan. No USA. Look for foreign nationals to be placed here for law enforcement as the UN slowly takes control.

This is the plan. No USA. Look for foreign nationals to be placed here for law enforcement as the UN slowly takes control.
But guys, what’s there to worry about? We have all our law enforcement and military personnel (with the largest budget in the history of the planet) to protect us from tyranny, right?? They exist to serve and protect us, right??? So why worry???? 😉

I’m not missing the important part of anything, it was a simple question. Do people really believe in that Armageddon, revelation stuff? I’m not trying to understand the point of it or anything.
So the question has been asked, does anybody believe in Armageddon, Revelation, etc. Simple answer is, if those things are in the Bible, absolutely. And they are…..

Well if there was any doubt, I don’t believe it.

It’s a genre that emerged within Judaism after encountering Zoroastrianism in exile. Jewish apocalypticism was a ideological innovation to reconcile two contradictory conditions for Jews: a) god expected his laws to be observed, and b) his laws couldn’t be observed because “his people” were in exile and then later after returning home, they became occupied by the Seleucids and later the Romans, after a brief period of Hasmonean independence. Basically it was a tactic by priests to maintain communal cohesion during hard times where physical and political conditions prohibited their people from keeping Torah. The trick was, “hey if we can’t obey our god because we aren’t free to do so, then god must have an alternate plan to use a special agent to free us and/or destroy our enemies in a miraculous manner.”

Ironically the first person to be called messiah in the Old Testament isn’t Jewish but is Cyrus the Great of Persia, who after conquering Babylon, allowed the Jews to return home to become his vassals in Judea and in return he helped rebuild their temple.

But they do ask for our money. And by “asking for money” I also mean interfering in our elections and running smear campaigns against our elected leaders who oppose giving our money to them, in doing so recklessly throwing around the antisemitic label. Israel shouldn’t be “sovereign” just as a welfare recipient should have limitations placed on him, and just as a child living under his parents’ roof should have to follow his parents’ rules, etc.
Which country, or nation, does that not apply? That mirrors the US supported dictatorship also known as Ukraine.

Ironically the first person to be called messiah in the Old Testament isn’t Jewish but is Cyrus the Great of Persia, who after conquering Babylon, allowed the Jews to return home to become his vassals in Judea and in return he helped rebuild their temple.
Ironic? No. One of the Hebrew definitions of the word "messiah" is loosely translated in today's English as liberator. David, of the Old Testament, could also be referred to as a "messiah:" the anointed one.

The uniparty has waited until most of the primaries are over before showing their ass..Mike Johnson has proven to be no better than the other traitor that was ousted, from the speaker..We are stuck with these treasonous bastards ( for another two years) as more of our treasure goes to the Ukraine, Israel and China…The so called Republican Party has all but assured to lose all elections..

Ironic? No. One of the Hebrew definitions of the word "messiah" is loosely translated in today's English as liberator. David, of the Old Testament, could also be referred to as a "messiah:" the anointed one.
Haha I know what the word messiah means. Appreciate the unnecessary explanation though. 😉 I called it ironic merely because much of Second-Temple Judaism owes its existence to Persian and later Parthian support, and yet here we are with them trading strikes against each other.

Which country, or nation, does that not apply? That mirrors the US supported dictatorship also known as Ukraine.
I didn’t say Israel was the only foreign country who receives benefits from our government. When you’re an empire you must satisfy foreign lobbies that drown out your domestic constituency. I implied though that they should defer to our judgement and oversight so long as they receive our aid and diplomatic cover in the UN. And if they act rogue, then we need to end our favoritism. Regardless of how Israel behaves, I personally don’t support any foreign aid to anyone. But I’m trying to be nuanced and offer alternatives to the status quo which has given Israel benefits with few, if any, “strings.”

Israel’s lobby has been unique among all other lobbies. Many have written about this, everything from dual-citizenship, to the lack of conditions attached to the aid we give them, to their lobbies not having to register as a foreign agents, to rigorously smearing American politicians who oppose their legislation, to successfully getting us to enact loyalty oaths and hate speech laws that restrict how citizens can express their opposition, etc. No other foreign lobby enjoys the long-standing and privileged status theirs has:
59F45BAF-9215-4DBE-97E9-50FB24CBF094.jpeg

Last edited:
I didn’t say Israel was the only foreign country who receives benefits from our government. When you’re an empire you must satisfy many foreign lobbies that drown out your domestic constituency. I will say though that Israel’s lobby has been unique among all other lobbies since 1948. Many have written about this, everything from dual-citizenship, to the lack of conditions attached to the aid we give them, to their lobbies not having to register as a foreign agents, to rigorously smearing American politicians who oppose their legislation, to successfully getting us to enact loyalty oaths and hate speech laws that restrict how citizens can express their opposition, etc. No other foreign lobby enjoys the long-standing and privileged position theirs has:
View attachment 27748
Funny Benjamin Netanyahu is really Polish.. Netanyahu really means “God has given”..Last name was really Mileikowsky,

I believe I've been very clear when I've said I believe in an "America first" approach.
Lol I haven’t gotten that impression. Or maybe you’ve intentionally tip-toed on that line to provoke discussion and forum activity during what otherwise might be a slow time. You clever devil, you! 😈

Back
Top Bottom