| CURRENT EVENTS Israel is about to unleash some hell...

She’s not wrong.
You do not know what you are talking about. Seriously. This is just like "woke" where you pointed to Republicans when it was BLM.

"From the River to the Sea" is a PLO phrase. It called for a single state, Palestinian, in 1964. If there is a single state, where is Israel?

At some point it'll dawn on you that you are supporting a terrorist state. No. Not Hamas. But, the PLO. And it's right in front of your face.

You do not know what you are talking about. Seriously. This is just like "woke" where you pointed to Republicans when it was BLM.

"From the River to the Sea" is a PLO phrase. It called for a single state, Palestinian, in 1964. If there is a single state, where is Israel?

At some point it'll dawn on you that you are supporting a terrorist state. No. Not Hamas. But, the PLO. And it's right in front of your face.
I support the Palestinian people, eventually that’ll click or maybe after typing it to you you’ll get it.

I know what the phrase is and where it came from.

Anyway this convo is going nowhere, so I’m bowing out.

I support the Palestinian people, eventually that’ll click or maybe after typing it to you you’ll get it.

I know what the phrase is and where it came from.

Anyway this convo is going nowhere, so I’m bowing out.
404 error. Right. Page not found?

You can't respond to questions.

Saying you support the Palestinian people? By saying that, you support the chaos and death they bring. Again. You don't know history.

A lot of these Arab nations have accepted Palestinian "refugees." In the Gulf War era, Kuwait expelled over 300K Palestinians. Why? Again. The PLO support. Kuwait finds Palestinians behind Sadam's invasion.

This is who you are supporting.

Shall I continue with examples?

They are, they just opened the border for some.
While building a bigger border wall.

404 error. Right. Page not found?

You can't respond to questions.

Saying you support the Palestinian people? By saying that, you support the chaos and death they bring. Again. You don't know history.

A lot of these Arab nations have accepted Palestinian "refugees." In the Gulf War era, Kuwait expelled over 300K Palestinians. Why? Again. The PLO support. Kuwait finds Palestinians behind Sadam's invasion.

This is who you are supporting.

Shall I continue with examples?

While building a bigger border wall.
Dude first it was I support Hamas now I support the PLO, Christ almighty you just write shit just to write it. You sound like those morons on Fox, but you’re not a righty🙄

Your great white hope is perfect and the Palestinians are the devil…..there better for you?

Pakistan kicks 1.7 million Palestinians out of their country this past weekend. Why?

Dude first it was I support Hamas now I support the PLO, Christ almighty you just write shit just to write it. You sound like those morons on Fox, but you’re not a righty🙄
Free Palestine.
Palestinian Liberation Organization.

While my comment was hyperbolic, there's an element of truth there as well. The core belief of the Palestinian nation and that of the PLO: they do not want a two nation settlement. Hence, the "occupation" so casually thrown around.

You sound like those morons on Fox, but you’re not a righty
So, I'm a "righty" because...

I supported SCOTUS ruling that abortion laws should be per state.
I don't support those villfiying Israel.
I believe what most Palestinians say when it comes to the elimination of the Jewish state. I see nations removing these people from their populations and ask, "why?"

And that makes me a "righty."

So, I'm a "righty" because...

I supported SCOTUS ruling that abortion laws should be per state.
I don't support those villfiying Israel.
I believe what most Palestinians say when it comes to the elimination of the Jewish state. I see nations removing these people from their populations and ask, "why?"

And that makes me a "righty."
Every subject outside of football that we’ve discussed you’ve agreed with the right….that makes you either a righty or you’re wearing their clothes.

“Most Palestinians say”, you’ve not heard from most of them and neither has the media, so I don’t know how it’s remotely possible that you believe what “most Palestinians say”.

You wouldn‘t agree with those vilifying the apartheid government of Israel because you support the oppressive regime

Every subject outside of football that we’ve discussed you’ve agreed with the right….that makes you either a righty or you’re wearing their clothes.
On this subject there is no "right or left." We see that with differing opinions from within the Democratic party. This assertion lacks foundation.
“Most Palestinians say”, you’ve not heard from most of them and neither has the media, so I don’t know how it’s remotely possible that you believe what “most Palestinians say”.
Have you seen the protest, world wide?

Here's where I think you have a foundational lack of understanding; of what's happening now, and what's happened in the past.

When we see countries kicking Palestinians out, I've asked, "why?" It is their fundamental belief that Israel, as a state AND Jewish race, should not exist. That's why. I don't understand how this is not clear to you.

This is a battle between an ideology of life and one of death. One side says “le-Haim” - to life. They say “Shalom” - peace. On the other side we hear them say “itbach el yahud” - slaughter the Jews. This is our reality of 2023.

While you point to genocide you also "support" a side where that's their belief. It's confusing.
You wouldn‘t agree with those vilifying the apartheid government of Israel because you support the oppressive regime
One, the question would be "why?" Why do the Israeli's "segregate" Palestinians from their communities?

The answer is the same reason Egypt is. The same reason Pakistan is. Are those "apartheid" governments? In the strict definition, yes.

But. Why?

I see you trying to put this on Israel when so many other Arab governments are saying the same thing. "No. We don't want you here."

On this subject there is no "right or left." We see that with differing opinions from within the Democratic party. This assertion lacks foundation.

Have you seen the protest, world wide?

Here's where I think you have a foundational lack of understanding; of what's happening now, and what's happened in the past.

When we see countries kicking Palestinians out, I've asked, "why?" It is their fundamental belief that Israel, as a state AND Jewish race, should not exist. That's why. I don't understand how this is not clear to you.

This is a battle between an ideology of life and one of death. One side says “le-Haim” - to life. They say “Shalom” - peace. On the other side we hear them say “itbach el yahud” - slaughter the Jews. This is our reality of 2023.

While you point to genocide you also "support" a side where that's their belief. It's confusing.

One, the question would be "why?" Why do the Israeli's "segregate" Palestinians from their communities?

The answer is the same reason Egypt is. The same reason Pakistan is. Are those "apartheid" governments? In the strict definition, yes.

But. Why?

I see you trying to put this on Israel when so many other Arab governments are saying the same thing. "No. We don't want you here."
I have seen the pro Palestinian protests worldwide yes.

I do not have a lack of understanding about what’s happening right now nor in the past, what I have is a lack of understanding of how you can be ok with oppression and murder from side, but not be ok with the other side‘s response?

You’re right it is a battle between ideology of life and one of death, there’s one side doing the majority of the killing over the past 40 years and damn sure isn’t Palestine, so you and your this is our reality of 2023 is way off base. The reality is is that between the years of 2016 and 2020 62,065 Palestinans were killed by the IDF and between those same years 720 Israelis were killed by Hamas, PLO, Palestinians whoever you want to blame, so when you say one side is about death and one side is about peace you have the absolute wrong side, but I also realize you don’t give a damn about the murdering of innocent Palestinans you only care about the white, religious people dying.

I dont support the side who has the belief of genocide, that is you and it is proven daily, but you refuse to realize that because it goes against your islamphobic, great white hope opinion. The info is out there for all to read if one chooses to do so, this isn’t difficult. Speaking of foundational lack of understanding, you have great foundational lack of understanding what genocide means, what apartheid means, and what is actually going on in that part of the world. When Israel cuts off food, water, medicine, etc and traps them in Gaza then kills them that’s genocide, again West Bank has no Hamas, but Israel is bombing Palestinians there, again genocide

Oh, I understand why some countries don’t want to allow Palestinans in, it’s because Hamas could be come across, I understand. What the Israeli government is doing and has done for the past 40 years isnt the same. Israel is saying they dont want Palestine there because they want the land again this has been going on for 40 years, not even remotely the same, but good try.

Some good news for you repubs….Israel has almost guaranteed your doofus candidate is going to win the presidency
Hopefully you are correct. Most Americans have grown tired of the high costs of many products, open borders, weak foreign policies, woke agenda in school systems, high crime in sanctuary cities where the police have their hands tied.

Trump may not be perfect, but most Americans have had enough of woke policies and agendas.

I just want to know if these protesters even know just how evil Hamas is. Do they not have enough common sense to know how Islamic extremists treat females and gays? Do they not realize the autracities that Hamas did to innocent women and children?

Hopefully you are correct. Most Americans have grown tired of the high costs of many products, open borders, weak foreign policies, woke agenda in school systems, high crime in sanctuary cities where the police have their hands tied.

Trump may not be perfect, but most Americans have had enough of woke policies and agendas.
LOL that’s funny actually. No such thing as “woke” agenda in schools, cops don’t have their hands tied, they’re held responsible.

If it was any other candidate other than Biden Trump and any other Repub running would get steamrolled.

I do not have a lack of understanding about what’s happening right now nor in the past, what I have is a lack of understanding of how you can be ok with oppression and murder from side, but not be ok with the other side‘s response?
That would be the whole point here. Look at the responses from the other Arab nations to the Palestinians.

I'm okay with Israel's response. How's that a question?
You’re right it is a battle between ideology of life and one of death, there’s one side doing the majority of the killing over the past 40 years and damn sure isn’t Palestine, so you and your this is our reality of 2023 is way off base. The reality is is that between the years of 2016 and 2020 62,065 Palestinans were killed by the IDF and between those same years 720 Israelis were killed by Hamas, PLO, Palestinians whoever you want to blame, so when you say one side is about death and one side is about peace you have the absolute wrong side, but I also realize you don’t give a damn about the murdering of innocent Palestinans you only care about the white, religious people dying.
The Jewish nation is now white. Israel, and its population, is now white. By that same token all Palestinians are also white. Every Arab country, white. What the hell?

Why do you think the IDF has killed so many people? Perhaps, just perhaps, it's because they are continually persecuted by people who want to see the Jewish nation eliminated. In other words, fighting genocide against its own people.

I dont support the side who has the belief of genocide, that is you and it is proven daily, but you refuse to realize that because it goes against your islamphobic, great white hope opinion. The info is out there for all to read if one chooses to do so, this isn’t difficult. Speaking of foundational lack of understanding, you have great foundational lack of understanding what genocide means, what apartheid means, and what is actually going on in that part of the world. When Israel cuts off food, water, medicine, etc and traps them in Gaza then kills them that’s genocide, again West Bank has no Hamas, but Israel is bombing Palestinians there, again genocide
You are back to blaming Israel for conditions in Gaza when they haven't been there since 2005. While you accuse me of a foundational lack of understanding, you're literally ignoring the government ruling Gaza.

They have medicine, fuel, etc. This a terrorist organization ruling a piece of land and due to the circumstances, of which were elected by the people, you're choosing to lay blame on another country.

Foundationally, it's an argument that can't be supported.

What still kills me about this...the very group you're supporting would kill your family. It's a fact.
Oh, I understand why some countries don’t want to allow Palestinans in, it’s because Hamas could be come across, I understand. What the Israeli government is doing and has done for the past 40 years isnt the same. Israel is saying they dont want Palestine there because they want the land again this has been going on for 40 years, not even remotely the same, but good try.
You've just proved my points here. They don't want them in because they bring a terrorist element in; the Palestinian nation.

Curious thought: Are you suggesting Israel doesn't have a right to its land? Is there anything wrong with a country defending itself if another country/sect wants that land?

Back
Top Bottom