| OT BAMA lost a great fan Thursday night.

sk33tr

el jefe
A friend of mine died Thursday night. He went peacefully in his sleep, thankfully. It's not known what caused it, though. He didn't do drugs of any kind and I don't think he even drank alcohol.

I'd last texted him last Friday when we were talking about Coach Saban retiring and Coach DeBoer being hired.

I worked for him for a few years starting back in 2008. He was part of a group of about 2030 that we tailgated with. He always brought the wings w/sauce.

I'd known him since about 1999/2000. He used to come in the store that my best friend owned at the time (he sold collectibles, cards, games, etc.) They used to have Magic the Gathering tournaments in there, and Tre would come and play and trade cards and stuff.

He was WAY too young...46. He leaves behind a wife and 2 young boys.

ROLL TIDE Tre. I'm going to miss you, buddy.

A friend of mine died Thursday night. He went peacefully in his sleep, thankfully. It's not known what caused it, though. He didn't do drugs of any kind and I don't think he even drank alcohol.

I'd last texted him last Friday when we were talking about Coach Saban retiring and Coach DeBoer being hired.

I worked for him for a few years starting back in 2008. He was part of a group of about 2030 that we tailgated with. He always brought the wings w/sauce.

I'd known him since about 1999/2000. He used to come in the store that my best friend owned at the time (he sold collectibles, cards, games, etc.) They used to have Magic the Gathering tournaments in there, and Tre would come and play and trade cards and stuff.

He was WAY too young...46. He leaves behind a wife and 2 young boys.

ROLL TIDE Tre. I'm going to miss you, buddy.

Tre was a great guy! He will be deeply missed. Too young... 😥

Back
Top Bottom