| CURRENT EVENTS Israel is about to unleash some hell...

Some good news for you repubs….Israel has almost guaranteed your doofus candidate is going to win the presidency
It can also be argued the current administration is guilty of "cutting off their nose to spite their face." (And this is just one area where this has occurred.)

The "love affair" both the Obama and Biden administration has with Iran is the at the core of your point. With the immediate release of the sanctions against Iran it's allowed that country to fund Hama, Hezbollah, and others.

It can also be argued the current administration is guilty of "cutting off their nose to spite their face." (And this is just one area where this has occurred.)

The "love affair" both the Obama and Biden administration has with Iran is the at the core of your point. With the immediate release of the sanctions against Iran it's allowed that country to fund Hama, Hezbollah, and others.
The immediate release of sanctions🤣 good god.

He’s not going to win the presidency because there’s a ton of people on the left that aren’t going to vote for him

The immediate release of sanctions🤣 good god.
I'm starting to wonder how much history you know. Evidence right now? None?

Just after Biden was elected his administration canceled a restoration of a UN sanction. One the last administration restored: basically make the government of Iran broke.

It was a move to go back to the secret deal Obama tried, denied but proven true, in the nuclear deal.

These are not theories. These are proven facts.

Iran backs terrorists.

They've gone from around 200K barrels a day under the last administration to millions under this one.

A bit hyperbole? Yes. Truth? Yes. That move gave Iran a lot of money which they use to support terrorism. This administrations decisions have supported Hamas, and other terrorists organizations. They allow them to operate.

Just like the Palestinians did with Hamas, BTW.

I'm starting to wonder how much history you know. Evidence right now? None?

Just after Biden was elected his administration canceled a restoration of a UN sanction. One the last administration restored: basically make the government of Iran broke.

It was a move to go back to the secret deal Obama tried, denied but proven true, in the nuclear deal.

These are not theories. These are proven facts.

Iran backs terrorists.

They've gone from around 200K barrels a day under the last administration to millions under this one.

A bit hyperbole? Yes. Truth? Yes. That move gave Iran a lot of money which they use to support terrorism. This administrations decisions have supported Hamas, and other terrorists organizations. They allow them to operate.

Just like the Palestinians did with Hamas, BTW.

You should read to find out why the Biden admin did what it did and also why nobody agreed wit’s Velveeta Voldemort doing what he did prior to saying somebody doesn’t know history.

This admin’s decisions have supported Hamas, and other terrorist organizations….that’s damn funny, but you are right somewhat, but we disagree with which organization they support

The Palestinians and Hamas……you either need to read a book by a Palestinian author or go talk to one. They were willing to do anything to stop the genocide and oppression the great white hope was doing to them for god’s sake man

You should read to find out why the Biden admin did what it did and also why nobody agreed wit’s Velveeta Voldemort doing what he did prior to saying somebody doesn’t know history.
Why, should anyone, take a comment like this seriously.

Dude. I like you. But your view on this whole thing?

"You have been weighed. You have been measured. And you've absolutely been found wanting. Welcome to the new world. God save you."

Why, should anyone, take a comment like this seriously.

Dude. I like you. But your view on this whole thing?

"You have been weighed. You have been measured. And you've absolutely been found wanting. Welcome to the new world. God save you."
My view on this whole thing has been one of compassion for victims on both sides, the issue here isn’t me, the issue is you believe Israel is 100% in the right and you don’t believe there’s a difference between Hamas and Palestine or it doesn’t seem that you.

Let’s take today for instance- IDF bombed an ambulance…..before you say it- the ambulance was occupied by two Palestinian medics not associated with Hamas and no it wasn’t accidental.

Oh and I like you, but your politics? Not so much

Oh and I like you, but your politics? Not so much
What specific part of my politics do you not like? US? Abroad?
the issue is you believe Israel is 100% in the right and you don’t believe there’s a difference between Hamas and Palestine or it doesn’t seem that you.
No. I've asked you what are they supposed to do.

This is where you asked, "What are the Palestinians supposed to do?"

OK. Simple answer.

Get Hamas out. But. They elected that government.

What specific part of my politics do you not like? US? Abroad?

No. I've asked you what are they supposed to do.

This is where you asked, "What are the Palestinians supposed to do?"

OK. Simple answer.

Get Hamas out. But. They elected that government.
Here’s an idea for what Israel should do- stop performing genocide for starters. Allow the Palestinian people to be free from an apartheid government.

And let me ask you why did they elect them?

Here’s an idea for what Israel should do- stop performing genocide for starters. Allow the Palestinian people to be free from an apartheid government.

And let me ask you why did they elect them?
Good lord. Accusing Israel of genocide.

Son. And I mean that literally. You do not know what you are talking about. The best thing for you to do, in life, is quit school and concentrate on cattle.

Assuming those were fair elections. Possibly were since most Palestinians are Muslim but one should question it. I have little faith in our electoral process.
If you say they weren't fair elections, your also saying Hamas is occupying Gaza.
If you say they were fair elections, you also are saying the Palestinians in that area elected Hamas.

Al Jazeera is reporting Hamas is shooting women and children who are trying to flee the area and then saying "Israel air strike."

Here's something I learned that's ... well, fascinating.

The IDF has an intelligence unit made up of personnel on the autism spectrum. They review aerial photography - endlessly - to identify changes on the ground. The IDF quite literally weaponized autism

US and Israeli AI produces five fingers; Hamas six? Is this a sign of the beast thing? :devilish:
The free graphic AI online are quirky when it comes to rendering hands, I would consider it extremely unlikely that Hamas has AI anything as they seem to function with a shortage of advanced human intelligence for the most part. As to your beast comment I don’t know but the AC is going to be Jewish. 😉

Back
Top Bottom