| CURRENT EVENTS Israel is about to unleash some hell...

Logic dictates that your previous petulant statement was merely one of “It’s true ‘cause I said so” making it an emotional knee jerk. That’s not convincing even to a simpleton such as I. (Just a HS grad grease monkey)
The people on the right that I was talking about have shown that they’re the things that I stated (a majority of the party), so that statement that I made is true. Just as some of those on my side are the things that the right have called people on my side

What are they supposed to do? A group wants to eliminate people of your religion. They are blocking these civilians from leaving as they continue to try to kill your fellow people.

What are they supposed to do?

The same site you cite also says it's appalling that Israel said, "get out of the area." Put on the critical thinking hat for a second.

There are terrorist who are killing Jews embedded in an area. Israel says we have to deal with this, leave the area. But, it's appalling for a nation to defend its own people and before they do they tell civilians in the area, "you need to leave."

What are they supposed to do? A group wants to eliminate people of your religion. They are blocking these civilians from leaving as they continue to try to kill your fellow people.

What are they supposed to do?

The same site you cite also says it's appalling that Israel said, "get out of the area." Put on the critical thinking hat for a second.

There are terrorist who are killing Jews embedded in an area. Israel says we have to deal with this, leave the area. But, it's appalling for a nation to defend its own people and before they do they tell civilians in the area, "you need to leave."

And when said civilians leave they’re getting bombed by IDF, so if they stay they get murdered and if they leave they get murdered

So, your question is good, what are they supposed to do?

And when said civilians leave they’re getting bombed by IDF, so if they stay they get murdered and if they leave they get murdered
They are being told by the IDF where to go; where they aren't bombing. So, what you're saying is not true. I've heard the phone conversations with IDF telling people where to go. I've also heard them say they can't because they're blocked by HAMAS.

Hamas are cowards. Hide behind civilians , then cry foul when unfortunate decisions must be made and civilians pay the consequences of Hamas hiding among / under / behind them and their children. They want the civilians targeted so they can say ; see , see how bad the Jews are.

Harder to get a degree and stay debt free.
NOt really, not if you know how to work the system right way....

I graduated with bachelor and only in 10k debt. Paid it off within a year and half. Master- job paid for it. another master- another job paid for it.

Ive always told young kids... don't be in hurry to get your master.. wait until you get a job and then let the job pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom