| CURRENT EVENTS Israel is about to unleash some hell...

That would be the whole point here. Look at the responses from the other Arab nations to the Palestinians.

I'm okay with Israel's response. How's that a question?

The Jewish nation is now white. Israel, and its population, is now white. By that same token all Palestinians are also white. Every Arab country, white. What the hell?

Why do you think the IDF has killed so many people? Perhaps, just perhaps, it's because they are continually persecuted by people who want to see the Jewish nation eliminated. In other words, fighting genocide against its own people.

You are back to blaming Israel for conditions in Gaza when they haven't been there since 2005. While you accuse me of a foundational lack of understanding, you're literally ignoring the government ruling Gaza.

They have medicine, fuel, etc. This a terrorist organization ruling a piece of land and due to the circumstances, of which were elected by the people, you're choosing to lay blame on another country.

Foundationally, it's an argument that can't be supported.

What still kills me about this...the very group you're supporting would kill your family. It's a fact.

You've just proved my points here. They don't want them in because they bring a terrorist element in; the Palestinian nation.

Curious thought: Are you suggesting Israel doesn't have a right to its land? Is there anything wrong with a country defending itself if another country/sect wants that land?
I know you’re okay with Israel’s response, I’m very well aware. My question wasn’t about that in the least bit.

Every Arab country is white? Not even close, but good try.

Israel isnt being persecuted in the least bit holy hell this really isn’t difficult to see, again it goes back to you seeing what you want. Israel has committed genocide, that isn’t up for debate and you‘re okay with that genocide which is also not up for debate.

Israel controls every route in and out of Gaza including for medicine, fuel, water, etc, so for you to say the Palestinians have that is a lie and shows a complete lack of understanding of how it works there. Hamas doesn’t rule anything there, Israel does plain and simple.

I don‘t know if you can’t read or refuse to read or what the hell your issue is, but you keep saying I support a group, I don’t support a damn group, can you read that correctly?

The Palestinian nation isn’t terroristic, you’re just islamphobic plain and simple. You and many many others will continue to support a racist, fascist right wing government that has been killing innocent people for 40 years, when the numbers show there has been only one “group” killing innocents at will you come with excuse after excuse after excuse and somehow try and blame the very people being murdered, so again you don’t give a shit about innocent people dying just the white ones.

You speak of a group that would kill my family, well if it wasn’t illegal here many many many many right wing, bible thumping dipshits would kill my family too, so that’s a failed argument.

Israel isn’t fighting for it’s land man it’s genociding people for land that they want and their racist asses don’t want Palestinans living in, but they already had an agreement (Oslo Accords) then they reneged on it. But, now lots of things are making sense about you, you don’t support the US helping Ukraine, but you full throttle support the US helping Israel, so really you like tyrannical, fascist, governments (Russia the other) and you care for the deaths of innocent civilians, but only the ones that are on the side you support.

Speaking of religion my views might be wrong about god and all that and I could get in front of the gates and god tells me “Hahahaha you ain’t coming in here”, but I damn well know this for a fact and that’s that there’s going to be a lot of “Christians” sitting around with me in that same damn place

The Palestinian nation isn’t terroristic, you’re just islamphobic plain and simple. You and many many others will continue to support a racist, fascist right wing government that has been killing innocent people for 40 years, when the numbers show there has been only one “group” killing innocents at will you come with excuse after excuse after excuse and somehow try and blame the very people being murdered, so again you don’t give a shit about innocent people dying just the white ones.
If you're calling me a 'phobic word you've just shown ignorance. To an alarming degree. Note, I didn't say surprising.
Israel isn’t fighting for it’s land man it’s genociding people for land that they want and their racist asses don’t want Palestinans living in, but they already had an agreement (Oslo Accords) then they reneged on it. But, now lots of things are making sense about you, you don’t support the US helping Ukraine, but you full throttle support the US helping Israel, so really you like tyrannical, fascist, governments (Russia the other) and you care for the deaths of innocent civilians, but only the ones that are on the side you support.
Again. Israel left Gaza 18 years ago. They had no problems with the two state solutions passed by the UN. You see retaliatory actions. And we're right back to the question, "what are they supposed to do?" Literally, there's a large faction of the Islamic nations that do not want a two state solution.

"You full throttle support the US is helping..." when I've said, in this very thread, I don't support this. Just like I don't support the war against Russia we're seeing the US finance. You're making shit up again.

"...numbers show there has been only one "group"...

Since 9/11 there have been over 44,000 attacks, terror attacks, committed by one group. Which is it? The answer isn't Israel.
Every Arab country is white? Not even close, but good try.
You made a dumb ass statement calling Israeli's white. Take the L. It was a comment that ... let's just say, didn't show a lot of intellectual thought.

Here's a bit of hyperbole that carries a lot of truth.

If you're calling me a 'phobic word you've just shown ignorance. To an alarming degree. Note, I didn't say surprising.

Again. Israel left Gaza 18 years ago. They had no problems with the two state solutions passed by the UN. You see retaliatory actions. And we're right back to the question, "what are they supposed to do?" Literally, there's a large faction of the Islamic nations that do not want a two state solution.

"You full throttle support the US is helping..." when I've said, in this very thread, I don't support this. Just like I don't support the war against Russia we're seeing the US finance. You're making shit up again.

"...numbers show there has been only one "group"...

Since 9/11 there have been over 44,000 attacks, terror attacks, committed by one group. Which is it? The answer isn't Israel.

You made a dumb ass statement calling Israeli's white. Take the L. It was a comment that ... let's just say, didn't show a lot of intellectual thought.

Here's a bit of hyperbole that carries a lot of truth.

Israel controls every aspect of Gaza man, that’s not even up for debate, so you can say whatever the hell you want, but the fact remains that Israel does in fact control Gaza irregardless of what government was “voted” in, Israel controls food, water, electricity, medicine, etc.

You say Israel had no issues with the two state solutions, that’s simply being dishonest, Netty is firmly against a two state solution and has been, so for you to say that they had no problems with it is not truthful and shows a lack of knowledge on the subject.

You continue to talk about this one group and terrorism, but you’ve got no issue with the oppression and murdering of Palestinians by Israel, so you‘re against Hamas and such, but have no issue with the murdering of Palestinians.

You can say I don’t have an intellectual thought and that saying anything phobic shows ignorance, but the fact of the matter is there’s no other words to use on your views on this. You’ve got no answer for the the numbers of deaths of Palestinans that have murdered by Israel, but you’re up in arms about innocent Israelis being killed, so please spare me faux sadness and shit about innocent lives.

You can say I don’t have an intellectual thought and that saying anything phobic shows ignorance, but the fact of the matter is there’s no other words to use on your views on this. You’ve got no answer for the the numbers of deaths of Palestinans that have murdered by Israel, but you’re up in arms about innocent Israelis being killed, so please spare me faux sadness and shit about innocent lives.
Yes there is. Phobia, it's pure definition.

There is nothing extreme, or irrational, about my observations of people following an Islamic faith who believe in the eradication of another race, another religion. 99% of those in the West Bank have these religious beliefs. Phobia? It's a ridiculous, upon asinine, comment.

Israel controls every aspect of Gaza man, that’s not even up for debate, so you can say whatever the hell you want, but the fact remains that Israel does in fact control Gaza irregardless of what government was “voted” in, Israel controls food, water, electricity, medicine, etc.
I've said, repeatedly, the IDF left Gaza. I've said repeatedly that a number of Israeli's were removed/evicted from that area.

My comments have not been about the PETL.

This is just like someone going on a rant of curse words during an argument.

You've continually tried to categorize me; how I think, how I believe. You've also taken on this notion you can throw something like "___phobic" at me. In both cases you have someone cutting off their nose to spite their face. People's beliefs don't scare me. If anything, actions upon some of those beliefs frustrate me; sometimes almost angers me. (I see someone tearing down a poster of a child held as a hostage? Yeah, I'm going to react.)

I see a "phobic" reaction to questions and comments as an intellectual failure: too much emotion that lacks rational questions and thoughts. And bruh, you've said some things in this thread that are ... well, emotional reactions without forethought. IE: Calling Israeli's 'white.'

Anti-Israel: “Israel is an apartheid state! Look at how they've turned Gaza into an open-air prison! There are military checkpoints around the West Bank! And people who live in these areas don't have citizenship! This is oppression!!!!”

Me: “Did you know that Gaza and the West Bank have their own governments and don't want to be part of Israel? Plus, both of these governments have vowed to destroy Israel."

Anti-Israel: "Of course, they don't want to be part of Israel and want to destroy it! Look at how Arabs in Israel are treated! They are legally second-class citizens in an apartheid state!!!"

Me: "What Israeli laws say that Arabs are second-class citizens? Their founding document says that everyone will be treated equally under the law."

Anti-Israel: "Of course, they don't have to be legally second-class citizens to be second-class citizens! They go to different schools and live in different neighborhoods! That's separate but equal!!!"

Me: "Are they being forced by the government to live and go to school separately, or have they set up different communities so their kids are raised in their chosen culture?"

Anti-Israel: "Of course, they want to live in different communities than the settler colonist Jews who stole their land! The only way Israel will stop oppressing the Palestinians is by ceasing to exist!!!"

Me: "So you're upset that Jews living in the Middle East created an overwhelmingly liberal country with freedom of association, religion, and speech that has borders between them and the people who want to destroy them?"

Anti-Israel: "This is Zionist propaganda!!!"

Shit is going to hit the fan if the videos are released.

Several pages ago I mentioned the POW flag across the street. It's down. He's home. He's also fucked up. Again, I don't know what he does. But, his wife said, "he saw that shit."

I've seen bits and pieces of this in articles the last few years. Pretty damn cool. I wonder what it sounds like...is it solid state, a chemically based laser beam...

This is some crazy shit. I'd love to come across one of these people and ask them if they hate the Jews because they killed Jesus Christ. The mental gymnastics that would create...

Here's one of these crazy things to pause, and watch. How much, and how broadly, has the NFL taken a stance against racism? Look at who is tweeting here.

A teeter totter on a playground...that's the thinking here. Do you think he brings this up on his show?

Here's one of these crazy things to pause, and watch. How much, and how broadly, has the NFL taken a stance against racism? Look at who is tweeting here.

A teeter totter on a playground...that's the thinking here. Do you think he brings this up on his show?

Nowhere in there did any of the three say it was ok to call for the genocide of Jews, do people not use their ears when listening to shit? There is a thing called free speech or does Stefanik not understand that? I’m not condoning people calling for the genocide of Jews, let me be clear

They’re all three scientists, so your Jesus thing would fall flat because you have to believe in JC to begin with
Seeing the way they responded to simple, softball questions in Congress? They'd pull their hair out within minutes.

Intellectualism, and the bastion they think it carries, is one of the biggest farces I've seen.

BUT, let's keep that thought in context. I think they are morally deficient: as is their God given right.

Nowhere in there did any of the three say it was ok to call for the genocide of Jews, do people not use their ears when listening to shit? There is a thing called free speech or does Stefanik not understand that? I’m not condoning people calling for the genocide of Jews, let me be clear
Let's change this for a minute.

"From the River to the Sea, to as many as seem gay as can be." If that was a chant, would you still say "free speech?"

There's so much irony happening right now. As example, do you hear about "safe places" for the Jews like you did when BLM riots were happening? Why? Black people deserve a place to congregate, Jews don't? If they had a "safe place," what would it be called. A fascist community?

This is a fascinating time we are living in. The dances I see, amuse me.

I will not stand against any of these protest: Pro-Palestine, Pro-Hamas, or Pro-Jewish. Until they infringe on the liberties of others. We're seeing this.

Back
Top Bottom