| CURRENT EVENTS Israel is about to unleash some hell...

You advocate genocide if the Israelis are the perps?

I assume you're talking about the civilians in Gaza? If so, and you want to call that genocide, sure. They can leave, or not. Their call. Similarly, felt the same way about those seeking harbor with the Taliban and al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

I'm trying to put together a few things...pointing to genocide and Hamas is a start. What's their goal?
Same goal. Both are born of evil hearts. Prior to ‘48 the Jews were the terrorists there however that is generally outside of modern memory. I said earlier that I am for the Christians in the area. The current state of the Levant has been a continuous story since the Israelites (not just the Jews) set foot there fresh from Egypt.

Israel or Hamas there isn’t a difference except for one America has blind loyalty to

Israel attacks Palestinians and nobody blinks an eye, but Israel gets attacked and people lose their minds….

Last edited:
CBS, NBC, Fox, MSNBC, CNN, Fox Business, BBC, France 24...just to name a few of the channels I've watched this morning.

Blood thirst. Damn.

Then we have some saying, "cease fire." In Israel, but not Ukraine. (It's arguable the US has funded both...no doubt on the war with Russia.)

Israel or Hamas there isn’t a difference except for one America has blind loyalty to

Israel attacks Palestinians and nobody blinks an eye, but Israel gets attacked and people lose their minds….

Sure appears to be a difference to me, a rather large one. And while I think your blind loyalty comment is off base as well, one of them actually deserves some loyalty.

Your response was expected, still disappointing, as well as the general animus toward Jews.

The extraordinary lengths Israel goes through to avoid civilian casualties, as opposed to the indiscriminate attacks - and attacks explicitly targeting civilians - by Hamas and their ilk.

Your response was expected, still disappointing, as well as the general animus toward Jews.

The extraordinary lengths Israel goes through to avoid civilian casualties, as opposed to the indiscriminate attacks - and attacks explicitly targeting civilians - by Hamas and their ilk.
I have zero animus towards Jewish people….my comment said nothing about Jewish people.

My response was expected…..that’s fucking rich. You know nothing about me

Back
Top Bottom