| CURRENT EVENTS Israel is about to unleash some hell...

Seeing the way they responded to simple, softball questions in Congress? They'd pull their hair out within minutes.

Intellectualism, and the bastion they think it carries, is one of the biggest farces I've seen.

BUT, let's keep that thought in context. I think they are morally deficient: as is their God given right.
That’s very right of you to say.

I happen to think they nor I are morally deficient just because we don‘t believe in a deity. But, with that which god should we believe in to to be morally deficient in your eyes? The catholic one? The southern baptist one? The Muslim one? The Jewish one? The same one the republicans like Boebert believes in? The mormon one? I really want to know, so I can be as morally awesome as you

Let's change this for a minute.

"From the River to the Sea, to as many as seem gay as can be." If that was a chant, would you still say "free speech?"

There's so much irony happening right now. As example, do you hear about "safe places" for the Jews like you did when BLM riots were happening? Why? Black people deserve a place to congregate, Jews don't? If they had a "safe place," what would it be called. A fascist community?

This is a fascinating time we are living in. The dances I see, amuse me.

I will not stand against any of these protest: Pro-Palestine, Pro-Hamas, or Pro-Jewish. Until they infringe on the liberties of others. We're seeing this.
Yes, I would. I would disagree with the chants, but free speech. Just like how some on here have said derogatory things about people in the gay community have the right to say what they want. This is pretty simple to me- you have the right to say anything you want, you don’t have the right of protection from the consequences of what you say, but you have the right to say it.

Nobody thinks Jewish people are fascists gtfo with that nonsense. The problem is people refuse to listen to words, I said 1000 times I was against Hamas, but you and several people on here couldn’t read it or refused to do so.

"From the River to the Sea..."
As a bit of a historian, I think it's easy to allow the immediacy of current affairs and the emotion these affairs evoke to blind us to the past.

Under Western rule via the Greek and Roman empires, Palestine's monotheistic rebels were Jewish and known as zealots or Sicarii.

Under modern Western rule via the Anglo-American empires, Palestine's monotheistic rebels have been Arab known by monikers I'd rather not repeat for now but with which we are all very familiar.

The fighting tactics of both were similarly regarded by imperial standing armies as particularly "terrorizing."

When you consider how drastically Judaism changed after the 2nd temple's destruction, the final revolt a century later known as the Bar Kokhba revolt, and the ensuing Jewish diaspora, you might say that the Jewish Semites who rebelled against Western empires millennia ago have more in common with today's Arab Semites rebelling against secular Western rule than they have in common with their alleged Jewish descendants dancing at raves in Israeli Kibbutzim on Oct 7th.

In fact, Islam looks a lot more like Torah orthodox Judaism than the godless secular zionism which idolizes the State as the Jewish messiah.

As far as "from the river to the sea" is concerned, look up the Yinon Plan (1982) --> A Clean Break (1996) --> Greater Israel. From the very beginning radical Jewish zionists always hoped to evict as many indigenous Arabs as possible, but they knew it'd be messy.

Oh and another thing, it has been a long-standing geostrategic policy of Israel to support Hamas as a divide and conquer strategy to split Gaza and the West Bank and prevent a Palestinian state, and conversely prevent Israel from being confined by their own Israeli border. A persistent condition of no borders allows continued Israeli settlement of Palestinian land by radical Jewish settlers. "Support Hamas????????" you may ask. Well, let's revisit history .... around WW1, Britain (via Lawrence of Arabia) recruited and supported radical wahhabist/Sunni Islamists from Arabia as a means to break apart the stable and tolerant Ottoman Empire. The West needed (or rather, wanted) to install regimes friendly to Western oil interests (pro-Western oil chieftans). Fast forward to the 1980's the West was still recruiting and supporting the same form of Islam to lure the USSR into Afghanistan to give the Soviets their Vietnam. Then blowback came in 2001. Then suddenly Sunni Islam was the enemy ... although what did we do ... overthrow all the Sunni Gulf States of the GCC, namely Saudi Arabia???? Nah. Instead we began overthrowing secular (NOT theocratic!) Arab states uncooperative with Western imperial grand strategy of supplying Europe with cheap, reliable energy from the Middle East to undercut the Russian position in Europe as monopoly supplier.

Oh boy, I could go on ...

Last edited:
Nobody thinks Jewish people are fascists gtfo with that nonsense. The problem is people refuse to listen to words, I said 1000 times I was against Hamas, but you and several people on here couldn’t read it or refused to do so.
You are a fascists. To a degree. Think about this for a minute. Fascism exalts an idea over an individual. It's a word that's been abused and lost its meaning. Much like Hitler, Nazi, racist.

The mention of "people refuse to listen to words" is something I've said to you...how many times? Many.

I'm a bit of a fascists. I like the idea of an individual over a thought, or an idea. Hell, given definitions now a day, some one might call me ANTIFA.

In the end, were are we? I'm asking questions. Curiosity, on how people think.

Please do.
So when US boots and bombs stopped providing our regime with satisfactory "progress," a change of strategy was needed. Even though this "redirection" of strategy, detailed by the great Seymour Hersh, was largely blamed [conveniently] on Barack Hussein Obama, it actually began in 2007 before George W's exit. This strategy entailed reusing [again] Islamist radicals (i.e. mercenaries) for Western ends and relying more on robotic drones rather than human soldier drones.

So my point for now is that the West and its satellites like Israel have long relied on rebels who would like to decapitate us, just to implement imperial policy. This is one of many select excerpts from the article I linked in my previous post:

An arrangement was made with Qatar, which began sending hundreds of millions of dollars to the Hamas leadership with Israeli approval. The insider told me that “Bibi was convinced that he would have more control over Hamas with the Qatari money — let them occasionally fire rockets into southern Israel and have access to jobs inside Israel — than he would with the Palestinian Authority. He took that risk.

This cavalier attitude was shared by commanders within Israel’s apartheid army who were admonished by their lookouts that there was unusual activity near the border prior to the October 7 attack. As the Jerusalem Post reported,

As questions remain about how Israel failed to thwart Hamas’s assault, IDF lookouts told N12 on Monday that they had repeatedly warned their commanders of unusual incidents along the border, but were ignored.

Last edited:
You are a fascists. To a degree. Think about this for a minute. Fascism exalts an idea over an individual. It's a word that's been abused and lost its meaning. Much like Hitler, Nazi, racist.

The mention of "people refuse to listen to words" is something I've said to you...how many times? Many.

I'm a bit of a fascists. I like the idea of an individual over a thought, or an idea. Hell, given definitions now a day, some one might call me ANTIFA.

In the end, were are we? I'm asking questions. Curiosity, on how people think.
I’m a bit of both I suppose, but I could be what you describe

Here's another of these stories that leaves me shaking my head, laughing, but not in a jovial manner.

She could move to an Arab country. Where, in a lot of cases, would be afforded an education.

Now, as she drove to school each day.
Sharia law.

If we could create a "wave," like we see in a football stadium, where people in college raise their hands when they don't know a damn thing...the earth's rotation would change.

Back
Top Bottom