| CURRENT EVENTS Israel is about to unleash some hell...

A blatant attack by Hamas. While I disagree with the Israelis building more settlements in Palestine, the attack by Hamas was unprovoked and attacked civilians and military. I agree with you Brandon. It is time for Israel to demilitarize the Gaza Strip.

It's sad and sickening that there are those who defend Hamas. It especially boggles my mind to see some of our politicians and others defend them while claiming to be for women empowerment and supporters of the LGBT community.
Guess they just turn a blind eye or are just too stupid on knowing how Muslim extremists punish people who don't follow strict laws.
Furthermore, I agree with #80. Israel needs to send Hamas a message that won't soon be forgotten.

Over 260 civilians at a music festival slaughtered women and children killed women raped I hope the Israelis wipe Hamas off the face of the earth.

Some videos out there of the attackers para gliding in while folks are just dancing to music, about to be killed. It's like the scene out of Red Dawn where the Russians are parachuting into town in the background outside while the students are in class at the HS...

Some videos out there of the attackers para gliding in while folks are just dancing to music, about to be killed. It's like the scene out of Red Dawn where the Russians are parachuting into town in the background outside while the students are in class at the HS...

Yeah I saw the videos it blows my mind how cruel and cold blooded some people can be there is so much hate in this world.

You sure did
I know you don't have the time to explain it, or it's all very clear and it doesn't warrant any clarification, so thank you for your very clear statement that Hamas and Israel are one and the same. I'll lazily drop a WSJ article here, as I lack the time - or ability - to explain myself as well.

I know you don't have the time to explain it, or it's all very clear and it doesn't warrant any clarification, so thank you for your very clear statement that Hamas and Israel are one and the same. I'll lazily drop a WSJ article here, as I lack the time - or ability - to explain myself as well.

Here I’ll explain myself and position clearly for you- I don’t like innocent people dying for any reason, but to say Israel is innocent is wrong on many levels. Palestine should be free.

The Israeli government and Hamas should drop their weapons and fight hand to hand until there’s a winner.

I don’t support Hamas’ kidnapping of innocent women and children, I don’t support the raping of women in any country or society.

My opinion on the government of Israel changed drastically in the 2014 Gaza War after they killed over 1400 Palestinian civilians including 500 children.

Better clarification for you or no?

Back
Top Bottom