| CURRENT EVENTS Israel is about to unleash some hell...

I don’t like innocent people dying for any reason,
But no problems with Ukraine.

A BBQ at the WH yesterday...as you put it, innocent people dying and the POTUS is having a BBQ.
Better clarification for you or no?
Let's talk clarification for a minute.
My response was expected…..that’s fucking rich. You know nothing about me
How is it you claim you know how I'm going to react to a conversation and in the same breath tell Tim "you know nothing about me?"

How do you know something about me, based on things I've said here, but Tim doesn't know you based on the same criteria?

Random observation...please critique as you will.

The Pentagon reports they don't have enough money to support weapons being sent to Ukraine. Basically, broke, right?

We see an attack...on a country the US would be sending arms to...but there are no arms.

So I see a country sending billions to Ukraine...and then releasing billions to a terrorist county. And I'm the one that's fallen into a conspiracy theory?

People are screaming about this shit right now...and it's the same thing happening in Ukraine, that's being supported.

Where the hell is the reasoning?

The "land" was promised to the children of Israel in the OT. Right or wrong, the Jewish people have every expectation to live in the land that God gave then after wandering in the desert for 40 years. They are not the ones who are wrong in this case. Hamas invaded, innocent people were being drug from their home, executed or tortured. The Jewish nation of Israel has been picked on long enough. I stand with Israel.

The "land" was promised to the children of Israel in the OT. Right or wrong, the Jewish people have every expectation to live in the land that God gave then after wandering in the desert for 40 years. They are not the ones who are wrong in this case. Hamas invaded, innocent people were being drug from their home, executed or tortured. The Jewish nation of Israel has been picked on long enough. I stand with Israel.
It was given to them and taken away from them for their evil ways. I am not arguing the merits of Hamas merely your reasoning. They possess the land now by force which is the way of the world. The time is long passed when the US should quit giving billions yearly to everyone and then choosing sides or causing the conflicts. I don't stand with Israel, Hamas, Ukraine, or Russia.

But no problems with Ukraine.

A BBQ at the WH yesterday...as you put it, innocent people dying and the POTUS is having a BBQ.

Let's talk clarification for a minute.

How is it you claim you know how I'm going to react to a conversation and in the same breath tell Tim "you know nothing about me?"

How do you know something about me, based on things I've said here, but Tim doesn't know you based on the same criteria?
Biden sent aid and munitions to Israel. What else would you have him do?

The morons in the majority fired their speaker, so no voting in the House until those idiots decide to get a speaker and since congress holds the purse strings, so again what would you have him do?

Clarification-

According to you I’ve been wrong about you, but here’s the big difference- my thoughts with you are based on convos you and I have had on subjects, Tim and I have had maybe a handful of convos since I’ve been a member here, I don’t know anything about Tim other than he’s an expert (because you said so) and he’s a Christian….thats all I know, so I’d never say “I expected that answer” well prior to the other day

Senseless killing is wrong in all instances. Lost in this, however, is that the primary reason Israel is our ally is because they are the only democracy in the whole area. Do we not support all democracies?

First of all, I hope I never have to debate Terry or It Takes Eleven on this forum. :laugh:

Secondly, our open borders are openly inviting something like what is happening to Israel to happen to us.

Thirdly, as it stands now with knowing that American's were killed and that Iran is involved; how involved do you want America to get in Israel's war.

Back
Top Bottom