| CURRENT EVENTS Is it safe to say Trump just secured the nomination?

So, the appraisers close their eyes when they appraise a home? I wasn’t aware of that fact, learn something new everyday.
You talk of taxes. But don't know real estate.

A three bedroom house with four baths at 1000 North street, owned by a white person, is going to sell for the same value as the one across the street: 1001 North Street owned by a black person.

"Appraisers closing their eyes." Are you suggesting the white owner at 1000 N St took care of their property better than the guy at 1001?
It wasn’t the party that went to that church it was a campaign.
I can't tell you how strangely it "sat" with me when Booker was on the steps of that church campaigning. Now Biden. That's local, dude.

It's becoming a trend if you don't see it...churches as campaign locations. Trump praying ... Obama singing Amazing Grace, good lord...

You talk of taxes. But don't know real estate.

A three bedroom house with four baths at 1000 North street, owned by a white person, is going to sell for the same value as the one across the street: 1001 North Street owned by a black person.

"Appraisers closing their eyes." Are you suggesting the white owner at 1000 N St took care of their property better than the guy at 1001?

I can't tell you how strangely it "sat" with me when Booker was on the steps of that church campaigning. Now Biden. That's local, dude.

It's becoming a trend if you don't see it...churches as campaign locations. Trump praying ... Obama singing Amazing Grace, good lord...
My entire comment was me being a smartass not me being serious. I know how real estate works

In some areas they will sell for the same price, in a lot of areas they will not, the house owned by the white person will sell for more and that’s a fact.

Uh no, that’s not near what I‘m suggesting hence the question mark…….

Until churches are taxed and they stay out of politics I’m all for them campaigning at them……hell throw campaign rallies inside them. Of Trump, Obama, Booker, and Biden there’s only one that isn’t a Christian….guess which one?

If a jackoff like Locke can stand up there and spew his bullshit from the pulpit and treat a former president like a god and still be considered a “man of god” then all of those guys should be able to campaign in front of and inside churches

In some areas they will sell for the same price, in a lot of areas they will not, the house owned by the white person will sell for more and that’s a fact.
That is simply not true. The ONLY way it's true is if one house has been "ran the hell into the ground," and another maintained.

It was a lie. It was one of several meant to incite racial division. It didn't work like they thought it would.
Until churches are taxed and they stay out of politics I’m all for them campaigning at them……hell throw campaign rallies inside them. Of Trump, Obama, Booker, and Biden there’s only one that isn’t a Christian….guess which one?
I don't know. I don't make my political voting decisions based on religious belief, or no belief.

If churches were taxed there shouldn't be campaign stops at the church? Is that what you're saying?

It's not worrisome, or troubling: it's baffling...how you don't see the disrespect being shown to those who were killed there. It's should not be a political platform.

Back
Top Bottom