| CURRENT EVENTS Is it safe to say Trump just secured the nomination?

I don’t give a damn whether you think it puts me in this category or some other category.

The company is separate from my professional income, why? No damn clue, that’s how the tax company does it.

I co-own the ranch with my uncle and that could be why it’s different because his company (the ranch company) is way bigger than mine. Again no damn clue, people are paid to handle the finance and taxes.

To clarify I don’t have to clarify my tax situation, I know what the hell I pay myself on taxes
Thanks for the clarification.

Yeah I don’t care how Biden’s campaign is……
I'll revisit this for more than one reason.

He's in town today. It's already screwing traffic up; to hell. That's one reason.

His visit just so happens to coincide the inauguration of the first Republican mayor in Charleston in more than 100 years. Coincidence? No.

Biden is hitting Mother Emanuel Church where those people were murdered several years ago. Mark my words, his speech will divide; not unite like his last campaign promise. He's pandering, just like Booker did in his presidential campaign race... using a mentally sick, young man's racist actions as his background.

Here's the irony. He's going to be telling people how bad they are (supporting Trump, MAGA, you name it) when they just elected NOT to follow the principles of the Democratic party.

I'll say something else. We're going to see instigated racism today. From POTUS.

I'll revisit this for more than one reason.

He's in town today. It's already screwing traffic up; to hell. That's one reason.

His visit just so happens to coincide the inauguration of the first Republican mayor in Charleston in more than 100 years. Coincidence? No.

Biden is hitting Mother Emanuel Church where those people were murdered several years ago. Mark my words, his speech will divide; not unite like his last campaign promise. He's pandering, just like Booker did in his presidential campaign race... using a mentally sick, young man's racist actions as his background.

Here's the irony. He's going to be telling people how bad they are (supporting Trump, MAGA, you name it) when they just elected NOT to follow the principles of the Democratic party.

I'll say something else. We're going to see instigated racism today. From POTUS.
His speeches don’t have to unite and I don’t want them to unite. That’s been an issue with democrats is they’re weak at times, they react instead of going on the offensive with some things. I don’t want to unite with right wing, maga people, he should go directly after their cult leader, unite my ass, is the right going to unite?

As for him being in town and screwing it up, this visit just cone about yesterday, so there was time to prepare

He’s pandering…..that‘s what all politicians do, but by golly Biden pandering bad.

Could see a lot of things happen today

As for him being in town and screwing it up, this visit just cone about yesterday, so there was time to prepare
A visit by the POTUS comes about yesterday? You've lost me a bit here. The Secret Service was here three, maybe four, weeks ago.

I've watched how this has "slanted" the local media coverage this morning. Planned move; all about a new agenda in Charleston County. (I don't live in that county, FWIW.)

A visit by the POTUS comes about yesterday? You've lost me a bit here. The Secret Service was here three, maybe four, weeks ago.

I've watched how this has "slanted" the local media coverage this morning. Planned move; all about a new agenda in Charleston County. (I don't live in that county, FWIW.)
there was enough time to plan for the traffic…..this visit wasn’t a surprise.

Not the point. Why today? Why did he refuse the invitation to the inauguration? I told you. This was going to be about race. This is a lie. You should find it disgraceful.

It’s not a lie. It’s widely known and been proven throughout the country that a black family selling their home and white family selling theirs the white family is going to get more. It might not be that way magically where you are, but it’s been shown to be the case.

I know white people refuse to believe there are systems of racism in this country, but calling it a lie doesn’t change the fact that those systems are there.

It’s not a lie. It’s widely known and been proven throughout the country that a black family selling their home and white family selling theirs the white family is going to get more. It might not be that way magically where you are, but it’s been shown to be the case.

I know white people refuse to believe there are systems of racism in this country, but calling it a lie doesn’t change the fact that those systems are there.
You are telling me that the same house is not worth the same amount because of the race of the person selling said home? That's so full of shit.

Which part of the appraisal of a home has the box that says, "black owned or white owned?" Where on a real estate contract does it say, "this was a house owned by a black person?"

It doesn't exist.

What I said earlier in this thread was the explicit truth. He came to a black church attempting to raise racial divide and it backfired.

The irony...

A party that screams the separation of church and state uses black churches as campaign stops.

You are telling me that the same house is not worth the same amount because of the race of the person selling said home? That's so full of shit.

Which part of the appraisal of a home has the box that says, "black owned or white owned?" Where on a real estate contract does it say, "this was a house owned by a black person?"

It doesn't exist.

What I said earlier in this thread was the explicit truth. He came to a black church attempting to raise racial divide and it backfired.

The irony...

A party that screams the separation of church and state uses black churches as campaign stops.
There’s racism in medicine, there’s racism in policing, there’s racism in science, there’s racism in every system in this country, but even though it’s been proven you‘re trying to tell me there isn’t in real estate? It’s easy to say that being a white dude.

So, the appraisers close their eyes when they appraise a home? I wasn’t aware of that fact, learn something new everyday.

It wasn’t the party that went to that church it was a campaign. I don’t agree with Biden or any other person going to a black church for campaigns or to pump up votes. But, let me restate this I’m not a Biden guy, but between him and Orange dude I know where my vote is going without any hesitation.

Give actual instances, not a politicians attempt to rile people up.
Thus us something I have 1st hand knowledge on….
When they “attempt” to show stats they are not using houses in the same markets. Houses are bought and sold on comps…. So houses in the same area of the same value are not priced differently…. This is silly and you’ve shown a propensity to not research what your spouting.

Give actual instances, not a politicians attempt to rile people up.
Thus us something I have 1st hand knowledge on….
When they “attempt” to show stats they are not using houses in the same markets. Houses are bought and sold on comps…. So houses in the same area of the same value are not priced differently…. This is silly and you’ve shown a propensity to not research what your spouting.
First thing you learn, or should learn, in a stats class: Figures lie and liars figure.

Back
Top Bottom