| CURRENT EVENTS Indoctrinating

So, if the said child comes out to the parents and they kick their asses out and disown them you’re good with that?
Your assuming a lot here!!!!

And you must be ok with teachers contradicting and manipulating kids then.

If you assume that, I assume this…..

Your one of those people that make parents out to be the bad guy or assuming they’re bad guys….

Read what I said again without your bullshit homosexual hating glasses on. If it’s for the safety of the child
I don’t understand why you think that I hate people. Hate the sin, love the sinner. A hitherto unknown tidbit about me. About 18 months ago my 20 yr old daughter (almost 22 now) decided that she wanted to be a lesbian. No one threw her out, she moved of her own accord about 6 months after the big reveal. She and her partner visit us & my daughter will go to church with us on mothers & fathers days. Our priest & Godparents know & she always feels loved there even if she doesn’t understand the liturgical nature of the church. The church is a hospital not a courtroom.
My daughter knows our views on homosexuality but she and her partner know if they fell on hard times that they can come & stay with us but in separate rooms. The separate room rule applies to her brother & his fiancé as well.

Enjoying hell? So you are good with your children having the same fate? You have way too much faith in your intellect. Everybody believes in something and you have chosen yourself.
My opinions on this aren’t me putting way too much faith into my intellect, it’s a seeing proof thing, but even more than that, if I have to be what I’ve seen out of some christians on this forum and in real life then that’s a hard pass for me and I’ll take my chances

Your assuming a lot here!!!!

And you must be ok with teachers contradicting and manipulating kids then.

If you assume that, I assume this…..

Your one of those people that make parents out to be the bad guy or assuming they’re bad guys….
There was no assuming, it was a question.

You’re assuming a shitload here. Nothing of what I said would lead or should lead somebody to think that I am ok with teachers or anybody manipulating anybody…..a big stretch for you to say that.

Again you with the assumptions or a big reach, nowhere did I say that I think the parents are the bad guys in anything. But, I’m also not so dense that I believe parents are the good guys either. I was a cop for too long to buy into that shit

I don’t understand why you think that I hate people. Hate the sin, love the sinner. A hitherto unknown tidbit about me. About 18 months ago my 20 yr old daughter (almost 22 now) decided that she wanted to be a lesbian. No one threw her out, she moved of her own accord about 6 months after the big reveal. She and her partner visit us & my daughter will go to church with us on mothers & fathers days. Our priest & Godparents know & she always feels loved there even if she doesn’t understand the liturgical nature of the church. The church is a hospital not a courtroom.
My daughter knows our views on homosexuality but she and her partner know if they fell on hard times that they can come & stay with us but in separate rooms. The separate room rule applies to her brother & his fiancé as well.
I’ll give you credit then. I’m also proud of your daughter as I can only imagine how difficult coming out had to have been for her

What are you trying to contrast here? I don't get it.
I’m not trying to contrast anything. I’m simply stating that anybody that believes the LGBTQ community is full of groomers is flat out full of shit. One of the biggest places for predators of children are found within the walls of the church and the predators usually end up being the pastor, youth pastor, or some position of leadership

I’ll give you credit then. I’m also proud of your daughter as I can only imagine how difficult coming out had to have been for her
Our children have known since they could talk that Mom & Dad are the honest but safe zone. No subject was off limits. It was more of a casual informing. No big deal was made. My tears were for me & God afterwards. Still pray for God to remove this delusion from her.

My opinions on this aren’t me putting way too much faith into my intellect, it’s a seeing proof thing, but even more than that, if I have to be what I’ve seen out of some christians on this forum and in real life then that’s a hard pass for me and I’ll take my chances
Professors are not always possessors. Christians aren’t perfect just forgiven. Some will even struggle with besetting sins. The walk is a process.

Professors are not always possessors. Christians aren’t perfect just forgiven. Some will even struggle with besetting sins. The walk is a process.
A predator is a predator, your god may forgive them and allow them into that mystical place, but to me it’s an unforgivable “sin”.

Being hateful and calling it being a Christian isn’t a “the walk is a process”, calling something a sin while supporting a dude that cheated on every wife he’s had isn’t “the walk is a process” it’s cherry picking what sins you hate (not you specifically, Christians that support the previous president)

Last edited:
Our children have known since they could talk that Mom & Dad are the honest but safe zone. No subject was off limits. It was more of a casual informing. No big deal was made. My tears were for me & God afterwards. Still pray for God to remove this delusion from her.
You might be right about the god thing because I used to joke with my then wife that I hope god makes our daughter a lesbian and those “prayers” were answered. My daughter didn’t know about those jokes until the day she came out to me

I’m not trying to contrast anything. I’m simply stating that anybody that believes the LGBTQ community is full of groomers is flat out full of shit. One of the biggest places for predators of children are found within the walls of the church and the predators usually end up being the pastor, youth pastor, or some position of leadership
The single biggest place of groomers & predators is the homosexual consortium. I do agree that some are found in churches with the Roman Catholic being more infamous than any other. RC hid and protected the predators. Homosexuals are the protected class of the MSM & government.
You are discarding the fact that the groomers & predators in church organizations are in fact homosexuals or other deviants that fall under the LGBTQIAA+ umbrella. Pope Francis even issued an order to quit allowing homosexuals into seminary because (his words) we have too many faggots as it is. Then the next day had to apologize for his language because some queer in the Vatican leaked the internal memo.

You have admitted to being a Humanist.

If you choose to continue with this find me some hard numbers as compared to the public school system.

The single biggest place of groomers & predators is the homosexual consortium. I do agree that some are found in churches with the Roman Catholic being more infamous than any other. RC hid and protected the predators. Homosexuals are the protected class of the MSM & government.
You are discarding the fact that the groomers & predators in church organizations are in fact homosexuals or other deviants that fall under the LGBTQIAA+ umbrella. Pope Francis even issued an order to quit allowing homosexuals into seminary because (his words) we have too many faggots as it is. Then the next day had to apologize for his language because some queer in the Vatican leaked the internal memo.
20% of all predators are homosexual, that was an easy search. Saying that community is the biggest is a far right trope.

Back
Top Bottom