| CURRENT EVENTS Indoctrinating

Let's take a young daughter as an example here.

Scenario:

The guy down the street you know. You say 'hello' everytime you see him, you talk to him once a year about the neighborhood. Then, one day, you find out he's talking to your daughter about her sexuality. At the same time, he's telling your daughter, "don't tell you dad we're talking about this."

Scenario #2: The same guy, but he's telling your daughter to respect you. He's telling her not to lie to her friends. He's telling her don't steal.

This is what you are comparing.

In the first scenario, those are teachers. In the second, we're talking about words, on a wall.

This is STUPID!

Theocracy, which covers both the commandments and atheism...the government can't establish a law for those to be enforced.

The LGBTQ+ ... unethical. Bordering on immoral when it comes to someone coming between parents and their children.
This might be the absolute worse take I’ve read, but not surprising. There is no conversation to be had if this is your take

Not even remotely true
The queer agenda is all about indoctrination & you have a distinct inability to practice intellectual honesty. Queers must indoctrinate as they can’t procreate.

“Roughly 21% of Generation Z Americans who have reached adulthood -- those born between 1997 and 2003 -- identify as LGBT. That is nearly double the proportion of millennials who do so, while the gap widens even further when compared with older generations.”

This might be the absolute worse take I’ve read, but not surprising. There is no conversation to be had if this is your take
So, tell me. How is this the "absolute worse take I've read."

Or, is this another drive by shot where you are going to change the subject.

Those scenario's, are literally comparable. It's written in the law on some areas of the country. You say hello to a teacher every morning. You sit with them, once a year, to talk about the school. And, there are teachers encouraging sexual preferences in the classroom.

IF it were a neighbor? YOU would be killing someone. But, its okay if it's a teacher.

On the same end, I don't want some teacher telling my child about their relationship with God. BUT, the commandments, and God, while related, aren't. Those commandments are the fabric of Western Civilization.

Which, goes to show, how stupid the comparisons are.

How is this the worse take?

All three don't belong in the classroom. That's what I said in my original response.

The queer agenda is all about indoctrination & you have a distinct inability to practice intellectual honesty. Queers must indoctrinate as they can’t procreate.

“Roughly 21% of Generation Z Americans who have reached adulthood -- those born between 1997 and 2003 -- identify as LGBT. That is nearly double the proportion of millennials who do so, while the gap widens even further when compared with older generations.”
And you have the ability to spew bullshit and hate. The olde generations had to hide it because they’d be disowned, so the older generations numbers being down would make sense you know because of the fucking disowning thing

Last edited:
So, tell me. How is this the "absolute worse take I've read."

Or, is this another drive by shot where you are going to change the subject.

Those scenario's, are literally comparable. It's written in the law on some areas of the country. You say hello to a teacher every morning. You sit with them, once a year, to talk about the school. And, there are teachers encouraging sexual preferences in the classroom.

IF it were a neighbor? YOU would be killing someone. But, its okay if it's a teacher.

On the same end, I don't want some teacher telling my child about their relationship with God. BUT, the commandments, and God, while related, aren't. Those commandments are the fabric of Western Civilization.

Which, goes to show, how stupid the comparisons are.

How is this the worse take?

All three don't belong in the classroom. That's what I said in my original response.
If you’re saying the LGBTQ+ community is immoral or unethical that’s a terrible take. But, I misread your comment, so if that’s not your opinion then I apologize.

I’m sure there are teachers somewhere encouraging sexual preferences in the classroom, that is wrong for them to do, but if a student comes to them and confides in them because they feel the teacher is a safe space then I see nothing wrong with that. They can’t go to the pastor and tell them because said pastor will bop them on the head, smack a bible off them, and pray the “demons away” and try conversion therapy.

I would rather the classroom be a safe space for those students that need it. My son had a teacher that would spend 20 mins a day talking about god and faith, a trigonometry class mind you, my son dropped the class, there was no whining or bitching about bullshit, made up “indoctrination”.

You could put in the classroom the commandments and add “accept people for who they are no matter their race, religion, and sexuality” and there’d be some parents crying about indoctrinating

You could put in the classroom the commandments and add “accept people for who they are no matter their race, religion, and sexuality” and there’d be some parents crying about indoctrinating
And if the same scenario happened, and someone referred to Matthew where Jesus said "love thy neighbor..." who is getting pissed off now?
I’m sure there are teachers somewhere encouraging sexual preferences in the classroom, that is wrong for them to do, but if a student comes to them and confides in them because they feel the teacher is a safe space then I see nothing wrong with that. They can’t go to the pastor and tell them because said pastor will bop them on the head, smack a bible off them, and pray the “demons away” and try conversion therapy.
In both cases, the kid needs to go to their parents. I see the exceptions you point to and say, "if that's the case, there are far deeper and more problematic issues in the home."

I have, literally, watched this happen. I've seen a psychiatrist influence a kid and his parent (dad) said, "no more." I'm VERY biased here. Growing up in a single parent household will do that to people. I don't hang out with him anymore. And I considered him to be a good friend. Great friend, in fact. But, you don't do that.

This goes right back to the conversation we've been having: free will. If God gives you the choice of what you do, what ground do I have to stand on to criticize?

Well...we can start with "dont' kill people."

And you have the ability to spew bullshit and hate. The olde generations had to hide it because they’d be disowned, so the older generations numbers being down would make sense you know because of the fucking disowning thing
I hate no one. I hate sin even though I sin daily as does everyone. I gave you solid numbers, you responded with an emotional outburst. What field will your PhD be in?

Last edited:
The fact of the matter is..
People can do what they want in the bedroom and in public (without being obscene)…The problem is the left that wants to cause violence , chaos and intimidation to force it on us…That is a hill they may die on..

And I responded to your numbers, no emotional anything. It’s a sin in your eyes and others that share your faith in a deity

My educational field has nothing to do with the convo.
It was emotional. You’ve demonstrated such several times on here & your side of the political divide depends on appealing to base instincts & emotion. Abomination is used around 75 times in the Bible so it isn’t used flippantly but it is used to describe homosexual behavior.

And if the same scenario happened, and someone referred to Matthew where Jesus said "love thy neighbor..." who is getting pissed off now?

In both cases, the kid needs to go to their parents. I see the exceptions you point to and say, "if that's the case, there are far deeper and more problematic issues in the home."

I have, literally, watched this happen. I've seen a psychiatrist influence a kid and his parent (dad) said, "no more." I'm VERY biased here. Growing up in a single parent household will do that to people. I don't hang out with him anymore. And I considered him to be a good friend. Great friend, in fact. But, you don't do that.

This goes right back to the conversation we've been having: free will. If God gives you the choice of what you do, what ground do I have to stand on to criticize?

Well...we can start with "dont' kill people."
If the kid will be disowned said kid can’t go to parents. I’ve seen this very thing happen. A dude that lives next to my mother is gay, he came to his parents, he hasn’t talked to them in almost 8 years because they said “we love you, but we can’t have a relationship with you while you’re living in sin” and kicked him out, the kid was 15 when this occurred. The Pastor said “your parents are right, it’s hard I know, but as Christians we can’t be ok with people living in sin”……I went to this church for several years.

Psychiatrist isn’t a teacher, but I see your point.

I, too grew up in a single parent household.

Back
Top Bottom