| CURRENT EVENTS Indoctrinating

Sure let’s go with that. Surely your god knew my son wouldn’t care and dropped the class. Hs sharing his faith in a deity has no place in a classroom, you know like y’all say about lgtbq
May surprise you but I agree with you. Teach the flipping subject. I have a bigger issue with the Pledge of Allegiance than the 10 guidelines to live life by😇. Absolutely wouldn’t want beliefs counter to what the family has to be foisted upon the child. Home & church for religious instruction.

Last edited:
It was emotional. You’ve demonstrated such several times on here & your side of the political divide depends on appealing to base instincts & emotion. Abomination is used around 75 times in the Bible so it isn’t used flippantly but it is used to describe homosexual behavior.
My opinions on this have nothing to do with my political side. Don’t care about appealing to your emotions or anything I assure you.

I don’t care how many times a book uses a word. Also, don’t care what a book says about homosexual behavior. I view the Bible no different than I view any other fictional literature

My opinions on this have nothing to do with my political side. Don’t care about appealing to your emotions or anything I assure you.

I don’t care how many times a book uses a word. Also, don’t care what a book says about homosexual behavior. I view the Bible no different than I view any other fictional literature
The atheistic belief system is a funny one indeed. I didn’t accuse you of attempting to appeal to my emotional side, I pointed out that you replied with an emotional outburst to solid data. You emotionally claimed that there were fewer homosexuals known about because of oppression which was just an opinion.
All of this is not unlike when DAs in liberal enclaves (Chicago, San Fran, etc) refuse to bring charges for classes of crimes & then trumpet how crime is going down.
Applying this to homosexual behaviors by plastering “pride” propaganda everywhere & declaring an entire month for queer acceptance is recruitment. People are just not ashamed of shameful behavior any longer.
BLM riots & looting were deemed to be a form of reparations when the apologists had the microphones.
Homosexual behavior is learned & you have to have someone doing the grooming.

Last edited:
Nowhere did I say teach them anything…….I’ll repeat my son had a high school math teacher that would share Christian beliefs in class daily
You said, “sometimes sexuality has to be kept from parents”.

The same arguement can be made about anything the parents do not agree with, if you want to be a scum bag.

It’s never ok to keep parents in the dark!!!

The atheistic belief system is a funny one indeed. I didn’t accuse you of attempting to appeal to my emotional side, I pointed out that you replied with an emotional outburst to solid data. You emotionally claimed that there were fewer homosexuals known about because of oppression which was just an opinion.
All of this is not unlike when DAs in liberal enclaves (Chicago, San Fran, etc) refuse to bring charges for classes of crimes & then trumpet how crime is going down.
Applying this to homosexual behaviors by plastering “pride” propaganda everywhere & declaring an entire month for queer acceptance is recruitment. People are just not ashamed of shameful behavior any longer.
BLM riots & looting were deemed to be a form of reparations when the apologists had the microphones.
Homosexual behavior is learned & you have to have someone doing the grooming.
Yeah, you’re wrong completely, homosexuality isn’t learned. Nobody would go through the shit that community goes through because they “learned it”, homosexuality isn’t racism or Christianity, it isn’t learned and as for the grooming there are more groomers and predators in churches than anywhere else, so would they then be responsible for the grooming?

You said, “sometimes sexuality has to be kept from parents”.

The same arguement can be made about anything the parents do not agree with, if you want to be a scum bag.

It’s never ok to keep parents in the dark!!!
That still isn’t “teaching”. It is ok sometimes to keep the parents in the dark, if it’s for the safety of the child.

Yeah, you’re wrong completely, homosexuality isn’t learned. Nobody would go through the shit that community goes through because they “learned it”, homosexuality isn’t racism or Christianity, it isn’t learned and as for the grooming there are more groomers and predators in churches than anywhere else, so would they then be responsible for the grooming?
There's grooming.

Schools, churches, scouts, sports, band, medicine, counseling...any place a predator sees an opening, they're there.

Sure let’s go with that. Surely your god knew my son wouldn’t care and dropped the class. Hs sharing his faith in a deity has no place in a classroom, you know like y’all say about lgtbq
Free will. What if I’m right and you’re wrong? If you’re right, we die and become food for worms. I didn’t loose anything by believing in a God you say doesn’t exist. If I’m right, believers will have eternal life. Nonbelievers will have eternal torment.

Free will. What if I’m right and you’re wrong? If you’re right, we die and become food for worms. I didn’t loose anything by believing in a God you say doesn’t exist. If I’m right, believers will have eternal life. Nonbelievers will have eternal torment.
You’re right, if I’m wrong I’ll go swim in hell and some christians will skate into heaven and have a great eternity. But, even if you’re right I know that a lot of christians are going to be enjoying hell with me

You’re right, if I’m wrong I’ll go swim in hell and some christians will skate into heaven and have a great eternity. But, even if you’re right I know that a lot of christians are going to be enjoying hell with me
Enjoying hell? So you are good with your children having the same fate? You have way too much faith in your intellect. Everybody believes in something and you have chosen yourself.

Back
Top Bottom