| CURRENT EVENTS Indoctrinating

There was no assuming, it was a question.

You’re assuming a shitload here. Nothing of what I said would lead or should lead somebody to think that I am ok with teachers or anybody manipulating anybody…..a big stretch for you to say that.

Again you with the assumptions or a big reach, nowhere did I say that I think the parents are the bad guys in anything. But, I’m also not so dense that I believe parents are the good guys either. I was a cop for too long to buy into that shit
If they are keeping secrets from parents they are by definition manipulating them and the child…..

20% of all predators are homosexual, that was an easy search. Saying that community is the biggest is a far right trope.
When I said homosexual consortium it covers pederasts, pedos, etc. All grooming falls under this sexual deviant umbrella. Your gotcha moment actually is a horrible loss for you considering that the deviant umbrella is an admitted 7.1% of the American population. The true homosexual subset is an even smaller percentage.

If they are keeping secrets from parents they are by definition manipulating them and the child…..
Teachers aren’t obligated to tell parents that their child is gay, they’re not manipulating them at all, it’s not up to the teacher to tell the parents their child is gay at all.

People on your side always like to say “protect the children”, but when it’s a possibility a child’s parents could react harmfully to news that their child is gay y’all don’t care about that

When I said homosexual consortium it covers pederasts, pedos, etc. All grooming falls under this sexual deviant umbrella. Your gotcha moment actually is a horrible loss for you considering that the deviant umbrella is an admitted 7.1% of the American population. The true homosexual subset is an even smaller percentage.
Great, so you think I ‘lost”, didn’t know we were having some kind of win/loss thing

Teachers aren’t obligated to tell parents that their child is gay, they’re not manipulating them at all, it’s not up to the teacher to tell the parents their child is gay at all.

People on your side always like to say “protect the children”, but when it’s a possibility a child’s parents could react harmfully to news that their child is gay y’all don’t care about that
So all parents are gay bashing hate Nazis, take em all away and raise them how the system wants, that can’t fail😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Wait.

If you put the commandments on the wall it's indoctrination.
If you fly a flag in the classroom it isn't.

Nope. Doesn't work that way. Both are indoctrination.
Jesus fucking Christ on a rainbow pogo stick. This has to be some sort of twilight zone or I’m getting punked.

I DIDNT SAY THE FLAG WASNT INDOCTRINATION!! You fucking people throw an absolute come out of your skin temper tantrum about a rainbow anything in the classroom, but then get a juicy hard on for the Ten Commandments being in the classroom. If the fucking rainbow is “indoctrination” then so is the Ten Commandments. As I said 75 comments ago if the Ten Commandments can be put in a classroom then so should anything lgtbq that shows students to accept everybody. You said the Ten Commandments show how people should be, so hang them and hang a lgbtq poster showing students acceptance

Jesus fucking Christ on a rainbow pogo stick. This has to be some sort of twilight zone or I’m getting punked.

I DIDNT SAY THE FLAG WASNT INDOCTRINATION!! You fucking people throw an absolute come out of your skin temper tantrum about a rainbow anything in the classroom, but then get a juicy hard on for the Ten Commandments being in the classroom. If the fucking rainbow is “indoctrination” then so is the Ten Commandments. As I said 75 comments ago if the Ten Commandments can be put in a classroom then so should anything lgtbq that shows students to accept everybody. You said the Ten Commandments show how people should be, so hang them and hang a lgbtq poster showing students acceptance
Two different mindsets.

Apparently, you've had about a dozen cups of coffee while I, just getting off work a couple of hours ago, am about to crack open a beer.

"You fucking people" is a great way to engage me in further conversation.

WTF are you talking about? Jesus fuck some of you refuse to read. Nowhere did I say all parents are bad, nowhere did I say all parents are hate filled nazis, but fuck dude you do you
Pulling a play from your playbook there.
I said it facetiously just to get a response.

It’s never ok to lie/keep parents in the dark. It’s also not a teachers job to talk to a child about sexuality without parents consent. This is another way to vilify the family unit.

Two different mindsets.

Apparently, you've had about a dozen cups of coffee while I, just getting off work a couple of hours ago, am about to crack open a beer.

"You fucking people" is a great way to engage me in further conversation.
At this point Terry I don’t care about engaging, it’s becoming abundantly clear that maybe I need to leave for a few months because it’s like a black ant near a red ant pile and group think and any difference of opinion is not allowed or the masses are going to jump

At this point Terry I don’t care about engaging, it’s becoming abundantly clear that maybe I need to leave for a few months because it’s like a black ant near a red ant pile and group think and any difference of opinion is not allowed or the masses are going to jump
If you are voicing your opinion, without censorship, how is ... damn dude.

It's a discussion. If you can't handle a discussion....don't know what to tell ya.

Back
Top Bottom