| CURRENT EVENTS Indoctrinating

So when did our slide into the abyss begin?Circa 1963 when God was expelled from public schools. It’s taken a generation or 2 for our moral code to disappear, and here we are. The world has a problem-S I N. Religion does not work. It is man’s attempt to get to God. So God came down to man in the person of Jesus Christ. His sacrificial death is the atonement for sin. Believe, repent and be saved or reject and be damned. God has given to every person a measure of faith and free will to choose. Choose wisely.

Religion. Versus relationship.
You know what’s hilarious? My initial reply to you when you quoted me by putting “religion” in bold font, was to say tongue-in-cheek “Oh you prefer ‘relationship,’ not ‘religion’ right??” Lol this is when you know you’ve participated in lots of religious debates!

You know what’s hilarious? My initial reply to you when you quoted me by putting “religion” in bold font, was to say tongue-in-cheek “Oh you prefer ‘relationship,’ not ‘religion’ right??” Lol this is when you know you’ve participated in lots of religious debates!
It's a defining answer.

The Native Americans beliefs were based on gratitude. That was their relationship. I could go on here...

There is no debate. There's a choice; individually.

This is the air I breath. Dwell for a minute because of ...gravity.
giphy.gif

Oh damn.

It's now a religious thing not to steal someone's shit.

This is STUPID!

NO. This is indoctrinated.
So, displaying the Ten Commandments isn’t indoctrination, but displaying a lgtbq friendly something is? Could it be maybe just maybe that both teach to be good people. One teaches those ten things and one teaches to accept people? I already know your answer, but thought I’d ask anyway

The Ten commandments are irrelevant… They could simply ignore them..The fact is they just want things their way…and ONLY THEIR WAY… and if they scream and shout, loud enough, we have been giving in entirely too much… They only want their flags, their symbols, ,their type of people, and their teaching in the schools.. They don’t even want compromise.. so you get what you were seeing on the campuses these days.. they will resort to violence and destruction to win their arguments ..we are eventually going to have to meet these people on the battlefield inside this country..
“They could simply ignore them”, but you don’t feel that same way of things that are displayed that you disagree with…..that’s hypocrisy at it’s finest

Religion is a belief system……
The only thing that should be in the “public” school system is reading, writing, arithmetic, science, history, et al….
If the commandments are an issue, all “belief system” simbolism should be a problem ie, pride, crt, politics, et al!!!!
In my opinion….

Also, Teachers personal lives should not influence the children they are “teaching”…

Plus teachers should stay in their lane and teach the subject they are hired and paid by our tax dollars to teach…..
It is a belief system, but it has to be taught. The issue is nothing pride related can be displayed, but the Ten Commandments can, it’s hypocritical.

I’m of the same belief that nothing should be in school except for reading, writing, math, science, history, etc until they’re in middle and high school.

It is a belief system, but it has to be taught. The issue is nothing pride related can be displayed, but the Ten Commandments can, it’s hypocritical.

I’m of the same belief that nothing should be in school except for reading, writing, math, science, history, etc until they’re in middle and high school.
Not what I’m saying your being defensive. I’m saying, none of them should be in public school at all. That’s my personal opinion. Now I also don’t find it offensive in any way at all.

If parents take issue, they should follow channels to try to rectify the issue. I don’t have kids in school any more, nor in Louisiana so no sweat off my back.,..

The media shouldn’t take sides either….

So, displaying the Ten Commandments isn’t indoctrination, but displaying a lgtbq friendly something is? Could it be maybe just maybe that both teach to be good people. One teaches those ten things and one teaches to accept people? I already know your answer, but thought I’d ask anyway
Let's take a young daughter as an example here.

Scenario:

The guy down the street you know. You say 'hello' everytime you see him, you talk to him once a year about the neighborhood. Then, one day, you find out he's talking to your daughter about her sexuality. At the same time, he's telling your daughter, "don't tell your dad we're talking about this."

Scenario #2: The same guy, but he's telling your daughter to respect you. He's telling her not to lie to her friends. He's telling her don't steal.

This is what you are comparing.

In the first scenario, those are teachers. In the second, we're talking about words, on a wall.

This is STUPID!

Theocracy, which covers both the commandments and atheism...the government can't establish a law for those to be enforced.

The LGBTQ+ ... unethical. Bordering on immoral when it comes to someone coming between parents and their children.

Back
Top Bottom