| FTBL If Bama Wins Out Do They Make The Playoffs

I made up a bunch of numbers and ran them in my head and they tell me that there's a much greater chance of Bama not going 12-1 than there is of Bama going 12-1 and not being in the top 4.
Well....
Fsu has a cakewalk....period...even acc cc game is probably a louisville ...
Washington has 3 tough games n cc game...but best team between them n fsu..with best player in their qb
Osu/mich winner is in... could be 3 way tie if psu beats michigan this weekend ..and michigan beats osu...
....nothing from big 10 west side to challenge east side

Texas...is not that strong without Ewers.....but good chance to finish 12-1..weak schedule until big 12 cc game...which also may not be much

Oregon poses no threat..to a sec champion...so dont know why anyone waste breath on them
So Texas is really wild card for a Bama sec champion getting left out

But CF many wierd things happen

I don't care much either way, but for anyone who is worried about a 12-1 Bama getting left out (not saying you are), a UGA win would be better this weekend. But, I'm still in the, This will all work itself out by the end of the night on December 2nd Camp.
I know what you are saying... but 1 loss OM team (that loss being to us) and a 2 loss UGA team (those being to OM and UA) would be the best IMO. It would keep OM very highly ranked and UGA still highly ranked. I think that would give us two great feathers in our cap; however I would agree it may just be splitting hairs vs the reverse.

Anyway, those things our out of our control. Just win out and let the rest take care of itself. It normally does in most years and if it doesn't this year I can honestly say I would be ok with that... cause after the first few games I was really prepared for a 4 loss year. I have seen improvement every week with this team and a larger step after the bye week. I am really excited to see what we can do over the next 3 weeks and then with a month to prep for a Bowl or playoff run.... watch out!

Kirby hates knows Lane well. If Lane cannot be Lane, they've got a chance this weekend. He just need to keep his "feels" out of the game plan. If he comes in with a "get your popcorn ready," they will be beaten soundly. If he takes a sober approach to this game, like he's beginning to in life, ...

I like Ole Miss to cover, regardless.

Interesting, committee looks at Georgia's win at home vs Ole Miss as a dominant defensive and offensive performance but then in the same rankings, assumes Bama should be behind Texas and Oregon still.

It's quite obvious, the idea is to keep the SEC out if possible this year, unless it's Georgia undefeated.

I don't think a 1-loss BAMA will get in. But I also think Georgia will win the SECCG. They're a much more complete team. And so far, nobody has had an answer for Bowers.

And interestingly...

Bama runs table...and its said...beat top 3 team..n lost to top 4...on resume
Osu loses to mich....its said..only lost is to top team in country...( or other way)

Texas has lost to 2-3 lostteam...but won conference...n beat bama at bama

No matter who is left out....gonna be some big time whining

Fsu..weak conference but beat one of top teams in sec

Wash/oregon.....?????? NC schedules...wash has mich state. Oregon has North Carolina

Sure gonna be hell for committee ....but season n conference cc games ain't done yet

Back
Top Bottom