| FTBL If Bama Wins Out Do They Make The Playoffs

I'm pretty sure that a team from the south will be in the playoff :)
I have a yen to see Bama in the CFCG against none other than...UTx! Unfinished business...ROLL TIDE! Of course that won't happen. Is there any scenario that could pit UTx vs Bama in a Bowl game, scenario being good or bad?

ROLL TIDE! MTAQ!

Last edited:
I'd buy an Iowa state and Oregon State jersey if they were able to both pull off a win Saturday. I actually think Oregon State will win Saturday, Iowa state however, probably not. They have been getting better the last couple of weeks, and play the game at home.... which is known to have it's own "voodoo" when they play a big game there. Like you said, just take care of business. But we need some help coming up.

Just ran some more numbers through the RTB abacus... There's a 57.86% chance that either Washington or Texas lose on Saturday night.

Just ran some more numbers through the RTB abacus... There's a 57.86% chance that either Washington or Texas lose on Saturday night.
Im starting to like the Oregon state pick more and more, especially with how the weather is supposed to play out there Saturday. Picture perfect conditions for them to pull off the upset. They're a physical, run first team. And they have a really good O-line as well, and them having Dj has made them better as well, they've built themselves into a complete offensive team.

Back
Top Bottom