| FTBL If Bama Wins Out Do They Make The Playoffs

UGA will beet OM by 2 to 3 scores.... It will a double digit win for UGA,. Kiffin is not going to win a big game. He is going to spend all his time on twitter trolling Smart while Smart is in the athletic offices in Athens getting his team ready for the game.
Let's be fair, he's already won a big game this season against LSU. They're playing well offensively these last few weeks coming into this game. They need to play an almost perfect game to beat Georgia, but they can pull it off if they just stick to what they've been doing. Defense should be worrisome, they've been extremely up and down(sound familiar) all year. They need their pass rush to show up in this game, and create havoc up front for Georgia. They've got some guys that can do this, they just need it to happen consistently all game. And turnovers, they need to win the turnover battle in this game. Don't give them a free possession, and if they get turnovers, they need to turn it into points. Tough task, but it can be done. We'll see.

Let's be fair, he's already won a big game this season against LSU. They're playing well offensively these last few weeks coming into this game. They need to play an almost perfect game to beat Georgia, but they can pull it off if they just stick to what they've been doing. Defense should be worrisome, they've been extremely up and down(sound familiar) all year. They need their pass rush to show up in this game, and create havoc up front for Georgia. They've got some guys that can do this, they just need it to happen consistently all game. And turnovers, they need to win the turnover battle in this game. Don't give them a free possession, and if they get turnovers, they need to turn it into points. Tough task, but it can be done. We'll see.
I give you that LSU has a great offense but the D is average at best. Either that or our offense is now elite. I will say with Milroe running and passing we became much more of a threat offensively than we have been. Going down that rabbit trail, not sure why it took Reese this long to use Milroe that way. Maybe working the long game more and trying not to get him hurt. He likely could not have made it all year w/o injury playing this way all year. Maybe during the off week they spent time refining those plays so they could execute them.

I give you that LSU has a great offense but the D is average at best. Either that or our offense is now elite. I will say with Milroe running and passing we became much more of a threat offensively than we have been. Going down that rabbit trail, not sure why it took Reese this long to use Milroe that way. Maybe working the long game more and trying not to get him hurt. He likely could not have made it all year w/o injury playing this way all year. Maybe during the off week they spent time refining those plays so they could execute them.
I think the QB runs have been there going back to ‘14 with Blake Sims and Lane Kiffin. I’ve been begging for them to use it all year, even thought that Simpson would ultimately win the job, but Milroe would have a designed package to utilize his abilities. It very well may have been just adding pieces of the playbook each week instead of too much too fast and then stinking it up. A healthy Milroe that can use both his legs and arms makes this team A LOT more dangerous to prep for.

So, Bama beats LSU and it's a big win. Kiffin and Ole Miss beat LSU and they aren't going to win a big game? It's arguable it is their biggest win since Ole Miss upset Bama under Freeze.
I did not say the LSU win was a big win for Bama. A necessary win for sure and it was great to see the 2nd half more so you see what Bama can be. I am talking about beating one of the elite teams (top 5). Same way with Mizzou last week. They were not going to beat UGA. OM will not beat them either.

I did not say the LSU win was a big win for Bama. A necessary win for sure and it was great to see the 2nd half more so you see what Bama can be. I am talking about beating one of the elite teams (top 5). Same way with Mizzou last week. They were not going to beat UGA. OM will not beat them either.
OM may not beat Georgia, but I sure wouldn’t put it past Kiffin to throw everything they have at this game and be in a position to win it at the very end. Make no mistake this is a major career opportunity and legacy securing milestone for Lane Kiffin and he 100% knows that. This Georgia team is on an unprecedented winning streak and the first team to snap this is gonna be legendary. Couple that with derailing Kirby and getting a leg up on recruiting, money, and bragging rights and look out. I for one will be rooting for the Lane train.

OM may not beat Georgia, but I sure wouldn’t put it past Kiffin to throw everything they have at this game and be in a position to win it at the very end. Make no mistake this is a major career opportunity and legacy securing milestone for Lane Kiffin and he 100% knows that. This Georgia team is on an unprecedented winning streak and the first team to snap this is gonna be legendary. Couple that with derailing Kirby and getting a leg up on recruiting, money, and bragging rights and look out. I for one will be rooting for Lane train.

I don't care much either way, but for anyone who is worried about a 12-1 Bama getting left out (not saying you are), a UGA win would be better this weekend. But, I'm still in the, This will all work itself out by the end of the night on December 2nd Camp.

Quick refresher for those following...

Tonight's CFP Rankings...

F-XvUCvWUAAc0h9

This weekend's matchups:

#1 Ohio State v. Michigan St.

#2 Georgia v. #9 Ole Miss

#3 Michigan @ #10 Penn State

#4 Florida State v. Miami

#5 Washington v. #18 Utah

#6 Oregon v. USC

#7 Texas @ TCU

#8 Alabama @ Kentucky

OM may not beat Georgia, but I sure wouldn’t put it past Kiffin to throw everything they have at this game and be in a position to win it at the very end. Make no mistake this is a major career opportunity and legacy securing milestone for Lane Kiffin and he 100% knows that. This Georgia team is on an unprecedented winning streak and the first team to snap this is gonna be legendary. Couple that with derailing Kirby and getting a leg up on recruiting, money, and bragging rights and look out. I for one will be rooting for the Lane train.

Bowers is out and Dumas-Johnson their starting middle backer. Ripe for the picking if you attack them properly.

It would be nice if a couple of schools got caught overlooking people this weekend so we see some carnage in front of us. Texas has looked getable the last couple of weeks and they go on the road this week. Could Miami or USC or Utah catch FSU and Oregon and Washington sleeping. BAMA just needs to take care of business and then let the chips fall where they may.

It would be nice if a couple of schools got caught overlooking people this weekend so we see some carnage in front of us. Texas has looked getable the last couple of weeks and they go on the road this week. Could Miami or USC or Utah catch FSU and Oregon and Washington sleeping. BAMA just needs to take care of business and then let the chips fall where they may.
The current undefeated teams will need to lose more than once before the final four are determined. If tOSU, UGA, Michigan or FSU lose, they’re not going to drop behind Alabama. They may fall 3-4 places (depending on how badly they lose). We will need a lot of chaos in the final weeks.

Bowers is out and Dumas-Johnson their starting middle backer. Ripe for the picking if you attack them properly.
Id rather have them fully healthy, I believe we can beat them at full strength. We've done it before, we can do it again. We're one of the very few that can match Georgia schematically. That's because we have just as much talent as they do everywhere. Let's take care of the rest of this schedule to set that up, and then its fucking go time baby.

Michigan and Ohio State are going to take care of each other, Oregon and Washington could do the same if that's the championship matchup. Would be nice to see some loses this weekend, but I do not see us not getting in if we win out and win the SEC. Honestly, my main concern are some of these teams losing, and Georgia getting in again like 2021. There could be a scenario I may be overlooking for Bama to not get in the playoff, but again.... I think it's unlikely if we win out.

Let's not forget Kiffin knows Bama playbook well.
Kirby hates knows Lane well. If Lane cannot be Lane, they've got a chance this weekend. He just need to keep his "feels" out of the game plan. If he comes in with a "get your popcorn ready," they will be beaten soundly. If he takes a sober approach to this game, like he's beginning to in life, ...

I like Ole Miss to cover, regardless.

The current undefeated teams will need to lose more than once before the final four are determined. If tOSU, UGA, Michigan or FSU lose, they’re not going to drop behind Alabama. They may fall 3-4 places (depending on how badly they lose). We will need a lot of chaos in the final weeks.
1) Bama needs FSU to grab an L.
2) Same with UW, preferably before the PACCG.
3) TX to lose again.

If Bama sees two of the three, and wins out, they are in.

Back
Top Bottom