| FTBL How many wins will ALABAMA have this season?

Yes. The more he wins, and it’s happening again so far this season, the more the UCF downward slide looks like an anomaly. Or a bad fit in some way. The spending spree that the Vols have supported him with has obviously helped, but IMO his success isn’t solely tied to that. He’s made a stronger commitment to defense for one. But his offensive style, the way he attacks, is still too much for most teams to handle. He’s got to have the right QB that can run the system in order to make it hum, but he has that again in Iamaleava. Winning at the LOS and keeping them behind the chains in the early downs is key. A strong defensive front that can really limit their ability to run effectively while also making the QB uncomfortable is key, IMO. I don't think Nico threw a pick against OU, but I think he had 2 fumbles (I know he had 1 for sure).

No doubt. I hate the vols. But. They found a winner in him IMO
Damn i hate too. Lol

No doubt. I hate the vols. But. They found a winner in him IMO
Damn i hate too. Lol

If he's able to sustain some success the next 2 years or so, the next hurdle will be maintaining it, which ain't easy. Dealing with staff turnover, dealing with complacency, dealing with the higher expectations he would have created, etc. But, the explosion of NIL/Collectives along with playoff expansion came at a really good time for them.

If he's able to sustain some success the next 2 years or so, the next hurdle will be maintaining it, which ain't easy. Dealing with staff turnover, dealing with complacency, dealing with the higher expectations he would have created, etc. But, the explosion of NIL/Collectives along with playoff expansion came at a really good time for them.
WeLl. They were paying players all along. What nil did was bail them out of major sanctions. They have dodge the missals for so-many years

Back
Top Bottom