| FTBL How many wins will Texas have this season?

He's been threading a needle on and off the field in several areas... In some ways similar to Lincoln Riley, Lane Kiffin, and even Kirby... all of which have had varying degrees of success (and luck) in their needle threadings... probably no coincidence that the 3 with Saban ties have kept it on the road a little better thus far, relatively speaking.
This is hammer meeting nail. Exactly what I'm watching.

$1 to Coach Saban. I'm saying, "Aight."

If they keep losing rb's these totals may need to be revised

I'm telling you, I just don't think they win double digit games. I have them at 9 wins. i did not foresee them losing two running backs, but it is not easy to live up to expectations, and a team that really hasn't "been there" in a long time is a prime candidate to fall short of expectations after solid year last season. They lost a lot from a team last year that did well. I just don't think the recruiting and depth has been there to where there is no drop off.

I'm telling you, I just don't think they win double digit games. I have them at 9 wins. i did not foresee them losing two running backs, but it is not easy to live up to expectations, and a team that really hasn't "been there" in a long time is a prime candidate to fall short of expectations after solid year last season. They lost a lot from a team last year that did well. I just don't think the recruiting and depth has been there to where there is no drop off.
I'm not saying they're a great team but I think they should be equal to our better than the other teams they're playing with the exception of Georgia. I know Terry has mentioned issues at Georgia but strictly talent is how I'm looking at it. What team that they play besides Georgia has more talent than Texas? And how many have a better coach than Sarkisian?

Back
Top Bottom