| LIFE How did you find RollTideBama.com?

Allen. Now they have a reason to give me dirty looks when I wear a crimson jersey. Before, they thought I was from Zero U.

The Zero U crowd is lower than the barners. Folks too lazy and/or poor to go to UTerus. They cross the Red River, and then come back to remind us who they are. They are so lazy.........

"How lazy are they?"

They can't even come up with an original fight song. They have to steal on from Yale. Even the barners don't stoop that low.

If you ever lived across the street from one, you would understand. Or move, like I did.

allen, right on, I'm up in Prosper. oh yeah, living up here in Oklahoma (i mean north dallas). my dr is an auburn grad, funny huh. and yes, i'm well aware of all the damn OU fans around here from chokelahoma, i freaking hate that are colors are so damn close especially being here.

This was the first Bama site I hit when it was rumored that we would be playing each other in the Sugar Bowl. Had some excellent football discussions prior to (and after) that game, and still lurk around here quite a bit.

Was a long time member of a nother forum which was going in a direction I did not like, so I began Google searching for a new home. Lurked for a while, decided that liked the spirit of the community, and the rest is history.

I was on tidesports.com and another member sent me a PM telling me about rolltidebama. We both had PM'd back and forth for awhile about the mob mentality on tidesports and so we both ended up coming here, to RTB. And have been MUCH happier for it!:a:

I was on tidesports.com and another member sent me a PM telling me about rolltidebama. We both had PM'd back and forth for awhile about the mob mentality on tidesports and so we both ended up coming here, to RTB. And have been MUCH happier for it!:a:

And yet, you're banned.:icon_lol:

RTB was my first Bama forum dating back to my Jr year in high school(2005). If I remember right it was by a simple google search and narrowing which sites I liked. Believe it was the Crimson Tusk or something back then though lol. I hung around for years and got to know some of these vets here, and have poked around from time to time.

OG Tider right here.

Back
Top Bottom