| LIFE How did you find RollTideBama.com?

Millie said:
I found this site about two weeks ago. I searched through google. I was looking for an alternative to the AL.com type boards, which are full of unmoderated morons. So far, I have been thrilled with the amount of sane and informative posts.

So you decided to go to one that's full of moderated morons instead, huh? :D

Wiseace615 said:
Millie said:
I found this site about two weeks ago. I searched through google. I was looking for an alternative to the AL.com type boards, which are full of unmoderated morons. So far, I have been thrilled with the amount of sane and informative posts.

Watch it! :twisted:

Glad to have you Millie! :)

Bamaman37 said:
Wiseace615 said:
Millie said:

Watch it! :twisted:

Glad to have you Millie! :)

:lol: Sorry, couldn't resist. Besides, I'm just glad to be one of the morons. :lol:

Millie said:
Welcome and thanks for coming to the chat during the game too.

Googled Crimson Tide and Nashville Tennessee or something like that. That led me to the Frappr map, which led me here.

I hang around here because y'all are the only people I know who love Bama football as much as I do. All my in-person friends are UT fans. Need I say more?

BayBear said:
Googled Crimson Tide and Nashville Tennessee or something like that. That led me to the Frappr map, which led me here.

I hang around here because y'all are the only people I know who love Bama football as much as I do. All my in-person friends are UT fans. Need I say more?

I know the feeling! We are so glad yall are here. :)

Basically heard about this great board through Tide-Talk. I started posting over here and eventually switched to full time after TT started having problems.

I also found this place way back in 04', but my membership was denied. Could of been me only being 16 at the time. :lol:

I was on al.com and stumbled across the High School football 4A forum, noticed there was a Alabama Crimson Tide forum and checked it. Got smart and Googled "Crimson Tide Forums" and this here place popped up. Lurked, then joined and immediately got into it with Tigrinium Major (Randall.) We took it to PM's and I still have them around here somewhere as a reminder..........now where did I put them??!???

OR

"My mama met my daddy down in Alabam......."

Seriously, I really love this place and look forward to football season immensely knowing that I have people to talk football and BS with. I am desperately trying to make it to Homecoming this year and meeting some of you guys.....in person! If you hear of a ticket or three, let me know!!

Invited by porkchop to join Tide-Talk when I was one of the few posting on Tidesports.com. When problems arose on that site, this site was born and I came along very early. I do not get to post as much as I once did on here but I still love checking out the site when I can.

Back
Top Bottom