| LIFE How did you find RollTideBama.com?

Found this site during the coaching search

After coach MS was fired I found this site when I was looking for information for the new coach search. I like to read the long time posters and I learn a lot of things I don't know about. Very informative and educational site for Bama Football. Keep up the great work.

Re: Found this site during the coaching search

RollllTide! said:
After coach MS was fired I found this site when I was looking for information for the new coach search. I like to read the long time posters and I learn a lot of things I don't know about. Very informative and educational site for Bama Football. Keep up the great work.

Very glad to have you.

bamanaf said:
It was the first website listed on the IRS's most wanted list. :shock:

We're glad to have you naf. And all the others who have joined. We're kinda like a big, dysfunctional family here and it works the vast majority of the time.

Well, I was on an elevator, eavesdropping on a conversation, when I heard a guy say "Go to "RollTideBama.com." And I said "Scuse me. Does that mean I never have to go to that evil al.com again? And he said "Yes."
So I said "Bless you, Lance. I always knew you were a good kid."
And I've been here ever since yesterday.

cartag said:
Well, I was on an elevator, eavesdropping on a conversation, when I heard a guy say "Go to "RollTideBama.com." And I said "Scuse me. Does that mean I never have to go to that evil al.com again? And he said "Yes."

:lol: Nice. Glad to have you cartag. Roll Tide!

cartag said:

Welcome and Roll Tide!

Well...I listen to the Tidecast podcast...they had Joe Tucker on from RTB back in March (I think) and I heard about it then.
It took me this long to get around to coming to the site. :idea:

Back
Top Bottom