| LIFE How did you find RollTideBama.com?

Bamaman37

Century Club
Hey everyone, we here at RollTideBama are curious as to how you found our site. Did you find us through a search engine? Did you hear about us from a friend? Were you looking for a place to hang out with a bunch of cool people? 8)

We would just like to know what is was that led you to our site. :)

G

Well you see, there were these 4 barners. One was a sheep lover, one looks like Fred Sanford, one a Sasquatch, and the other a Pabst lover. They asked me to join and help out.

They needed at least one normal member, so here I am.

reger60

Scholarship Club
I used to post on another Bama forum during a period of unemployment. While on that board I got in a big fight with some guy named Porkchop. So when I got a job, I stopped posting there.

Then a couple of years later, when I got a laptop for the house, I was looking at various Bama forums for football info and sure enough, I came across a member named Porkchop on this site. So I wrote a post that I had hoped would get him all riled up, but instead I got into it with some guy named Alaphamale.

The rest is history.

Bamaman37

Century Club
I forgot to tell how I found the site. :oops:

BamaSon25 told me about this site when it was just starting out. Of course, it took me a year to start posting, and now here I am. :D

G

CrimsonPirate said:
Once upon a time, on a message board far, far away . . .

TideTalk expired and, lo, I am here (although I was here already, at least part-time).
Well My Dad(CrimsonPriate) here told me about it. And his Dad told him(bearfact :wink: ) So you got three generation of Bama Fans here :D
Not really but these guys would had posted it this way if I hadn't.

Atlanta_Tider

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
rick4bama said:
CrimsonPirate said:
Once upon a time, on a message board far, far away . . .

TideTalk expired and, lo, I am here (although I was here already, at least part-time).
Well My Dad(CrimsonPriate) here told me about it. And his Dad told him(bearfact :wink: ) So you got three generation of Bama Fans here :D
Not really but these guys would had posted it this way if I hadn't.
OFC!

KingKat

Verified Member
Sideline Club
I was a member of a Hank message board and Bama got brought up and I was informed about crimsontusks.com. Was a long time ago, I think it was 66, doemasters, and maybe atlanta_tider. Great folks here.

Millie

Verified Member
Registered
I found this site about two weeks ago. I searched through google. I was looking for an alternative to the AL.com type boards, which are full of unmoderated morons. So far, I have been thrilled with the amount of sane and informative posts.

Top Bottom