| LIFE How did you find RollTideBama.com?

I had submitted a request for membership at Woolly Al and was waiting on it to be approved because I was tired of Bama.mag, Bama online and TI and was looking for something a bit more free spirited. Before my WA request got approve all hell broke loose over there and after sending me to godaddy and then "404 not found" it routed me here. So here I be.

I had submitted a request for membership at Woolly Al and was waiting on it to be approved because I was tired of Bama.mag, Bama online and TI and was looking for something a bit more free spirited. Before my WA request got approve all hell broke loose over there and after sending me to godaddy and then "404 not found" it routed me here. So here I be.

Sorry your first experience was a bad one.

Sorry your first experience was a bad one.

Well in a bizarre way it was interesting. I had lurked a bit at WA and had started connecting who the more prolific posters were, got a rudimentary feel for some of the personalities, etc and then to see many of those folks loaded on buses and shipped to a new school district was an experience. Seeing the WA regulars try and identify who was real and who was an alter over here was a bit funny also.

Well in a bizarre way it was interesting. I had lurked a bit at WA and had started connecting who the more prolific posters were, got a rudimentary feel for some of the personalities, etc and then to see many of those folks loaded on buses and shipped to a new school district was an experience. Seeing the WA regulars try and identify who was real and who was an alter over here was a bit funny also.
You smell like an alter.

I've checked out this site off and on for a while. First time caller. Long time listener.

Primarily lurked at TigerDrippings but never came close to registering -- too many kindergarten'ish pissing matches from rival fans. Yes, I know Bret Bielema is fat, Michael Sam scoots down the Hershey highway, and Ole Miss hasn't won anything of any consequence since the invention of the TV remote. The conversation over there will be the same tomorrow as it was yesterday. I'll probably stop reading it now altogether that I've crashed this party.

I've checked out this site off and on for a while. First time caller. Long time listener.

Primarily lurked at TigerDrippings but never came close to registering -- too many kindergarten'ish pissing matches from rival fans. Yes, I know Bret Bielema is fat, Michael Sam scoots down the Hershey highway, and Ole Miss hasn't won anything of any consequence since the invention of the TV remote. The conversation over there will be the same tomorrow as it was yesterday. I'll probably stop reading it now altogether that I've crashed this party.

Welcome! You just may have the best screen name I've ever come across.

Back
Top Bottom