| FOOD Grillin' and Chillin'...

I always thought I hated steak and that hamburger was so much better until I was in my late teens.

For a similar reason, I could not stand vegetables until I had some my wife cooked. My dad hated vegetables so we never had them at home and my grandmother's vegetables would be hideous canned vegetables that she would then overcook and they would smell like sewer or cat pee, be mushy as hell, and give me a stomach ache whenever I would attempt to eat them.

Bone in ribeyes technically don't exist. They are actually Small End Rib Steaks but no one would buy them if they were labeled that. The cows ribeye muscle starts off right off the chuck then goes into what a traditional ribeye is before enlarging in the small end rib steak. It goes into the top loin or New York strip, which is the large part of a t-bone. The traditional rib eye has more of the lip or cap around it. That goes away a bit on a small end rib steak. The rib eye muscle gets larger from front to back. The cap does the opposite.

So to recap, a bone in ribeye isn't a ribeye. It has a larger ribeye muscle but less cap around it. It's a small end rib steak.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
I bet yall wish you had voted me best new poster now don't you?

Actually I like filet because of the size, I can eat all the sides and still have room for desert.

Biggest steak I've had was a Shula's, the 48 oz down in Orlando http://www.donshula.com/48oz.php. Was a horrible steak, dry as hell. Ate all the sides, etc.

I like the ribeye, but don't care for when it's half fat and half meat. Love the flavor the fat provides, but hate that I'm paying for 1/2 a steak I can eat.

Give me brisket any day of the week at this point.
It must be a shula's thing. The worst and most expensive steak i have ever ordered was from shulas. It was pitiful. The worst steak i ever tasted was one from outback that my wife ordered that had something wrong with it. Tasted like dish soap and even though cooked properly, it could not be chewed up. Thats the only time i have ever complained about food to management

What's the process there exactly? On my phone, so I'm not sure if I'm even getting a real good look at it.

bassically he has a bunch of hooks that he hangs from the grate after getting the fire going with hickory wood. Just an easy way to do a whole bunch of chicken

EE1V5484-2387x1591.jpg

Back
Top Bottom