| FTBL Bowl Games Date & Times and discussions thread...

Bowl Games Date & Times and discussions thread...

LSU loses on a last second FG! Wow.

I really thought it was over when Clemson gave it back with like 1:47 to go. But their D really stepped up. Then I thought it was over on the 4th and 16 haha but again I was wrong! Congrats to Clemson on the win. Boyd had a nice game.

Crazy numbers here. Anyone else wonder why Tigers get injured so often...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Chick-fil-A Bowl 4th quarter: LSU had 1 yards, 0 1st downs, 3 3-and-outs ... Clemson had 169 yards, 12 1st downs and 0 3-and-outs</p>&mdash; ESPN Stats &amp; Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/285965443867500544" data-datetime="2013-01-01T04:27:29+00:00">January 1, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Jeez Louise....the G-dawgs are gettin' leashed and school'd by the Cornhuskers in the first !!! This isn't the Dawg pack we saw in the SEC final.

oops..... Georgia just answered. The leash is off; school is out!! 14-14. This is getting good. Gonna be shoot out.

Last edited:
You know going back to the Ok State vs Purdue game, how can this Purdue offense be getting shutout by one of the worst defenses in the FBS, but score 17 on one of the best defenses in the country on the road? NCG is looking better and better for us.....

"Nice" pick 6 by Murray but followed it up with a 80 yard TD. Big stop on that last drive though, Nebraska only got a FG out of it. I think Georgia is gonna come out in the second half and win it. They've been so-so thus far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom