| FTBL Bowl Games Date & Times and discussions thread...

CRAZY finish to the Michigan-South Carolina game. Wow. Glad the Cocks won.

Re: Northwestern beating Miss State, I feel like Miss State was always overrated this year. They started 7-0 but those 7 opponents were pushovers. And the big loss to Ole Miss .. Bleh.

Wisconsin is making Stanford work .. I like it. I know the Badgers have been there a lot but I still want them to win the Rose Bowl!

Any thoughts on FSU-NIU?

You know going back to the Ok State vs Purdue game, how can this Purdue offense be getting shutout by one of the worst defenses in the FBS, but score 17 on one of the best defenses in the country on the road? NCG is looking better and better for us.....

Quick somebody pass me a plank of Oak so I can knock on it. Hope you're right. Last thing my heart needs is to sit through a nail biter that goes down to the final play.

Anybody have video of this sequence of plays? I turned it off some time in the 3rd quarter.

Clowney is an absolute stud. Can you imagine our defense both last year and this year if we had this guy.

NIU just blew a big drive with that INT in FSU territory. That last drive was a lot of fun to watch, especially the onside kick! Woulda been awesome if they could've gotten a score out of it but .. meh. Hoping they can pull off the upset!

CecilHurt: I wrote a new musical about a man who steals a few blades of grass to eat & is hounded by the forces of clock management. "Les Mileserables"

CecilHurt: I wrote a new musical about a man who steals a few blades of grass to eat & is hounded by the forces of clock management. "Les Mileserables"

More...

I couldn't help thinking as I was watching Clowney that he could be playing for another NC next week if .......

Last year Clowney had to rely on other defensive players to tell him where to line up, what gap he was supposed to attack, etc.

I wonder if he had committed to Bama how much playing time he would have. He wouldn't be playing in our LB'er corps though he's a perfect fit for the JACK position. Pure athleticism puts him on the radar. Football smarts?

Is Florida pulling a 2008 Alabama, dissapointed in a Sugar Bowl appearance and getting slapped around by a lower tier opponent.

That doesn't stick with me, BAMA was coming off a loss that ended their hopes of a NC, Florida's hopes were dashed weeks ago, not even close.....Florida should feel blessed to be in the Sugar Bowl.

This isn't the real Verne...gonna get the popcorn ready :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>God rest the soul of whoever does the Muschamp halftime interview.</p>&mdash; Drunk Uncle Verne (@VerneLundquist_) <a href="https://twitter.com/VerneLundquist_/status/286655841262772225" data-datetime="2013-01-03T02:10:53+00:00">January 3, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That doesn't stick with me, BAMA was coming off a loss that ended their hopes of a NC, Florida's hopes were dashed weeks ago, not even close.....Florida should feel blessed to be in the Sugar Bowl.

That game will stick in my craw forever. I wasn't old enough for to care much for football, but my dad says that Louisville game in 89 believe was the worst game Alabama has ever played.

Back
Top Bottom