| RECRUIT Got Our Quarterback Commit - Eli Holstein

I'll say it now. We may have too many highly ranked QBs in 2023. If Holstein sticks with his commitment, Manning says yes, Simpson doesn't get hurt within the next year, and Milroe continues to develop, expect somebody to enter the transfer portal.

Still don't think we're out of Manning game.

I just don't see him coming to Tuscaloosa. Haven't heard him talk about Alabama near the way he has about Texas or Georgia.

He seems to love Athens. Athens is fun, but they have built it up so much it doesn't have the feel it used to. Very New York looking (obviously not sky scrapers) to me with apartments built on top of Targets, CVSs, trendy restaurants and that kind of feel Downtown now. Plus their fans slobber over him like a ten year old with his daddy's nudie magazines.

Manning will probably go where he's already guaranteed to start. He's a great athlete and don't think he has ever really had any competition. I would think that being an unknown to him would be something hard to accept. He is going to start if he choses either Georgia or Texas and would probably start at Alabama but I don't think CNS will make that guarantee.

Hold up.

Where have you seen him comment on schools?

I've read his quotes and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what his words are coming across as. He says the same ole stuff we always hear from recruits about Alabama. "They're a machine", "they practice hard", "they have the best players", "Coach Saban...". When talking about Athens he speaks more to the town and atmosphere, not just football, which he does that as well. I just don't think we're #1 or #2 right now.

Personally....i hope ARCH goes anywhere but Bama....
I just dont want PM sticking his face in every Bama game...
And his AM little waiting game...pew!

EH is outstanding QB.... and development is the key....
Along with the 2 others....
Bama is in in great shape

I've read his quotes and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what his words are coming across as. He says the same ole stuff we always hear from recruits about Alabama. "They're a machine", "they practice hard", "they have the best players", "Coach Saban...". When talking about Athens he speaks more to the town and atmosphere, not just football, which he does that as well. I just don't think we're #1 or #2 right now.
It appears Kirby and the Dawgs have won the Manning Sweepstakes. I don't see the Mannings going to Texas unless Sark and the Horns have a really great year.
LOT of assumptions going on. You guys are basing it on what you see on internet.
One day it was Texas... Next day Alabama, Then Georgia.

If he is going to Georgia then why his visit to Alabama is still on?

NO matter where Arch goes... He is likely to sit a year and gain some weight... get it up to 220, 225...
Arch knows he can compete with Eli, Milroe, and Simpson next year. The job is wide open.

Georgia job is wide open but Kirby isn't goin to start a freshmen.

Sark will start a freshmen if he's a best player.

LOT of assumptions going on. You guys are basing it on what you see on internet.
One day it was Texas... Next day Alabama, Then Georgia.

If he is going to Georgia then why his visit to Alabama is still on?

It's not an assumption, it's an opinion. These are direct quotes from Arch posted by On3 Recruiting. You can clearly see where he speaks more about everything when discussing one school in a short paragraph. Compare his remarks about Florida to Georgia, and tell me there isn't an idea of what he prefers. A clear difference is my point there.

As far as his visit goes, I have no doubt he's keeping a Top 3 as far as options and looking to enjoy digging into three big time programs. A lot of these guys like to look and Arch and his family are taking it responsibly and willing to listen. Why wouldn't they look at Alabama is more the question. As far as stability goes, Alabama and Georgia are the two. I'm not sold on The Manning's being concerned with development, but more with what program can put Arch in a position to show his abilities and go #1 in The Draft. Sarkesian is a fun offensive guy that can draw up with the best of them. While Arch loves Athens, Kirby lacks offensively. They may even wonder how much longer Saban will coach, as most do. So I think he's from a classy family that will look thoroughly, do their due dilligence, allow the process to unfold, and give the big boys a look. That's why I think he visits Alabama still, options.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525-083308_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220525-083308_Instagram.jpg
    751 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20220525-083320_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220525-083320_Instagram.jpg
    657.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20220525-083329_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220525-083329_Instagram.jpg
    597.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20220525-083336_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220525-083336_Instagram.jpg
    837.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
These are direct quotes from Arch posted by On3 Recruiting.
If you'll go back and look at On3's reporting on Arch you'll see they flip more than fish on dry land. One week it's Texas leads followed by UGA, the next it's the opposite or you'll see Bama, then UGA, then TX.

The family has been tight lipped about his feelings. A lot of media personalities are speculating about where he lands. Just a week or so ago there was an article from Farrell linked here about how Texas was leading because of their quarterback.

Arch, nor his family, haven't given any "leans."

The only thing we, as Bama fans, know is it's highly likely Bama signs two QB's in the next class.

Back
Top Bottom