| NEWS Kalen DeBoer salary details for Alabama football head coach job - On3

B

Bama News

Alabama head coach Kalen DeBoer received a hefty pay increase to leave Washington and lead the Crimson Tide program.

According to Michael Casagrande, DeBoer received $834,978 for the month of February. No official contract details have been released yet, but that averages out to a little more than $10 million over the course of the year.

For comparison, Kalen DeBoer was making only $4.2 million last season at Washington.

DeBoer has yet to have his official contract approved by the Alabama Board of Trustees. That will take place in a future board meeting and everything will then be official.

However, based off of last month’s financial records, we can already tell approximately what DeBoer will make per year.

Whenever the full contract is released down the line it will share other details in addition to salary, including DeBoer’s buyout, incentives and more.

Kalen DeBoer was officially hired as the Alabama head coach in January, replacing legendary coach Nick Saban. DeBoer has been successful everywhere he has been. He has an overall record of 104-12, which includes leading Washington to a Pac-12 title and the national championship game last season.

If it seems like we mentioned that days after he was hired, it's because we did in fact...

mando said:
CKD is not chump change and he is getting paid a lot of money to right the ship... He is will have to earn his pay.

What is he getting paid? I don't think I ever saw the terms.

I don't think they've been released... supposedly in the neighborhood of $9.5 to $10 million per year.

Back
Top Bottom