| FTBL Good, Bad, Ugly Bama vs TA&M?

Good - Milroe put this team on his back. As bad as the INT was his TD pass to Burton that threaded the needle was a thing of beauty. The defense SHUT down A&M in 2nd half & the goal line stand was impressive! Well done gentleman! McLellans 3rd down conversion with the non-catch & then catch.

Bad- Injuries. Moore & Burnip is a tough blow. Milroes throw to wide open #11 on the final drive that didn't make it to him. Wide open wiff was bad to add insult to injury it shouldn't have been thrown.

Ugly- I'm sorry... I rarely ever, rant on penalties by officials. But they tried to keep A&M in the game. It was as blatant as can be. That back judge that blocked the pass must have got a death threat for him to throw those imaginary movement penalties on 77. What. The. Hell. Were. They. Calling? And the run game was single handedly handicapped by these calls to make 1st 10 an automatic 1st 15, etc. And not calling holding on their OL. Flabargasting to say the least. Definelty had to beat bad officiating.

Good- A lot of good today… Starting with Milroe. Other than the interception he threw, he played really well (minus a couple of brain farts). And if he’d put a little mustard on that throw instead of lofting it, it may have been a TD, but at worst, just an incompletion. Have to also mention the Bama defensive front. They played their asses off today. I’ve called them out all year, today they shut my ass up. That was a nice glimpse of their ability, I hope they’ll recognize it build off of it. Dallas Turner is making a statement with his play lately. Eboigbe was also huge. Lastly, Burton’s performance catching the ball.

Bad- The false starts. I spotted them 3 and they doubled that in the first half (not sure all of them were legitimate calls though). Besides that, they just didn’t play really well overall, although they got some of their shit together better in the 2nd half. Must be said though, their task today wasn’t an easy one. Lastly, Burton’s performance running his mouth.

Ugly- The flag that wiped off the blocked kick return. Should Tuner have done it? No. Was it flag worthy, not even in the slightest. Terrible. Same deal with the 15 yarder on Braswell for the “hit” to Max Johnson’s helmet. It was a touch. At some point, let the players play the fucking game without playing referee god. Meanwhile though, they missed some blatant holds, on both sides.

Good & Bad Mix Bag Bonus: Jermaine Burton is the football team’s version of Jahvon Quinerly. A transfer with a ton lot of talent who can do some pretty incredible things, but can also do some really dumb shit too. They both feed off of emotion, but then it tends to overflow at times and cause unnecessary fires. He’s a, take a good with the bad player, and hope you end up with far more good than bad.

Good Bama win!

Bad Another score taking off the score board! But it was an iffy flag!

Ugly Nine flag on presnap!

I'm going to add this as a Good one here. CBS didn't miss a play while talking about anything

Last edited:
Good- A lot of good today… Starting with Milroe. Other than the interception he threw, he played really well (minus a couple of brain farts). And if he’d put a little mustard on that throw instead of lofting it, it may have been a TD, but at worst, just an incompletion. Have to also mention the Bama defensive front. They played their asses off today. I’ve called them out all year, today they shut my ass up. That was a nice glimpse of their ability, I hope they’ll recognize it build off of it. Dallas Turner is making a statement with his play lately. Eboigbe was also huge. Lastly, Burton’s performance catching the ball.

Bad- The false starts. I spotted them 3 and they doubled that in the first half (not sure all of them were legitimate calls though). Besides that, they just didn’t play really well overall, although they got some of their shit together better in the 2nd half. Must be said though, their task today wasn’t an easy one. Lastly, Burton’s performance running his mouth.

Ugly- The flag that wiped off the blocked kick return. Should Tuner have done it? No. Was it flag worthy, not even in the slightest. Terrible. Same deal with the 15 yarder on Braswell for the “hit” to Max Johnson’s helmet. It was a touch. At some point, let the players play the fucking game without playing referee god. Meanwhile though, they missed some blatant holds, on both sides.

Good & Bad Mix Bag Bonus: Jermaine Burton is the football team’s version of Jahvon Quinerly. A transfer with a ton lot of talent who can do some pretty incredible things, but can also do some really dumb shit too. They both feed off of emotion, but then it tends to overflow at times and cause unnecessary fires. He’s a, take a good with the bad player, and hope you end up with far more good than bad.

👏👏👏

Good- got the W in a hostile environment! Milroe played his ass off! On a day where we didn’t run for shit, he provided all of the offense. Burton and Bond lit the Aggie secondary up like a Christmas tree. DL was outstanding as well!! Today, they tapped into and opened up their potential. Turner and Braswell are what we “expected out of Anderson and Turner” last year. I love seeing a lot of guys rotating into the DL.

Bad- Burton’s mouth and everyone having some type of damn celebration dance. Just score, hand the ball to the stripes and go celebrate on the bench with your teammates! I hate this “look at me bullshit!”

Ugly- penalties, penalties, penalties!!! How many damn false starts can one team have in a game? BAMA says “hold my beer and we shall see!” Turner’s “blindside block was typical “SEC officiating at its best!” along with the “forcible contact” call on Braswell. These guys interpret the rules of the game like people choose to interpret the Constitution, “whichever way that it suites us!” Turner’s should never have happened, 15 yards behind the damn ball!! Just let him go!

Good- got the W in a hostile environment! Milroe played his ass off! On a day where we didn’t run for shit, he provided all of the offense. Burton and Bond lit the Aggie secondary up like a Christmas tree. DL was outstanding as well!! Today, they tapped into and opened up their potential. Turner and Braswell are what we “expected out of Anderson and Turner” last year. I love seeing a lot of guys rotating into the DL.

Bad- Burton’s mouth and everyone having some type of damn celebration dance. Just score, hand the ball to the stripes and go celebrate on the bench with your teammates! I hate this “look at me bullshit!”

Ugly- penalties, penalties, penalties!!! How many damn false starts can one team have in a game? BAMA says “hold my beer and we shall see!” Turner’s “blindside block was typical “SEC officiating at its best!” along with the “forcible contact” call on Braswell. These guys interpret the rules of the game like people choose to interpret the Constitution, “whichever way that it suites us!” Turner’s should never have happened, 15 yards behind the damn ball!! Just let him go!
Burtons mouth. He has issues

Good - Big win in a hostile environment and over a coach I like to beat. Burton’s hands, Bonds routes. Braswell and Turner.

Bad - O-line run blocking and pass protection. BOTH. Run game. We averaged less than 1 yard per carry. Our leading rusher on the team, Jase, has only 370 yards through 6 games. Where has our run game gone? Lost another turnover battle this year. The 6 sacks we gave up. IT sure seems like we’ve given up more sacks through 6 games than any Saban team. I seldom see a dump off option, a safety valve type option. Maybe they just aren’t in the TV screen.

Ugly - 14 penalties to 4 for the Aggies. Completely undisciplined. It’s sad we are getting used to this.

Back
Top Bottom