"Get to know each other" game?

Ugh there are no Saturday morning cartoons :( Saw that on the news today. But when I was a kid it was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Garfield and Friends, etc.

Favorite outfit to wear?
No more Saturday morning cartoon, A lot of animal show, an saving the world. But the only thing now is weekend today show , the other morning show.

Ugh there are no Saturday morning cartoons :( Saw that on the news today. But when I was a kid it was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Garfield and Friends, etc.

Favorite outfit to wear?
i will reply since guys dont wear 'outfits'

it depends on where i am going, and what i am doing, but...

i love wearing cute dresses in the summer time mostly. but, on a normal day i am a jeans type of girl

favorite Halloweed costume you like to see the opposite gender wear?

Lol neither do I, but I have favorite t-shirts I like to wear on game day!

I don't really have a preference for Halloween costumes but I guess it would be cool to see something clever and witty.

Do you have a nickname? If so, what? Or, what would you like your nickname to be?

Wake up at 7 .. go to bathroom .. turn on TV .. eat a bowl of cereal while watching "I Love Lucy" .. At 7:30, clean bowl and spoon, and go change into work clothes. At 7:50, walk to bus stop to catch the 7:59 to work.

Do you have any scars? Do you have a cool story behind any of them?

Neck because I sleep on my stomach and I am always having neck soreness / stiffness because of it!

What do you feel is your biggest, most important / special accomplishment in your life so far?

cat-meme-generator-i-see-what-you-did-there-c05f1f.jpg
:D

Pepsi!

How do you like to spend your Sundays?

Back
Top Bottom