"Get to know each other" game?

Basketball although I can only sho0t now instead of acutally playing (waiting on a knee replacement).

What is the best advice you have been given?

@alabama mike My Dad had a knee replacement at 75 last year. Push through the pain and work hard on the the rehab the first three weeks and you're golden. My Dad's ortho (former au and Steeler linebacker Gregg Carr - a really good guy) told him it takes up to a year to completely heal, and the way to know that it's still healing is if it's noticeably warmer to the touch than the other knee. Good luck to you.

RTR,

Tim

I need to stop drinking so much. I am not an alcoholic (DENIAL!!!) but I have a few beers a week and it's giving me a "carb belly". I just really like craft beers and tastings and whatnot, so it's tough haha. But I need to wean off and make it a more infrequent occurrence.

What is something you love to do, but haven't done in a long time?

I need to stop drinking so much. I am not an alcoholic (DENIAL!!!) but I have a few beers a week and it's giving me a "carb belly". I just really like craft beers and tastings and whatnot, so it's tough haha. But I need to wean off and make it a more infrequent occurrence.

What is something you love to do, but haven't done in a long time?
define long time...haha

Backcountry hiking and backpacking. I used to get in one or two 100 mile trips a year, and I missed last year alltogether. Going on a 30 miler in November, though.

For the carnivores, what is your favorite steak, and where from?

RTR,

Tim

Steak oh man I love steak. Probably a medium rare 6 oz (9 if I am really hungry), paired with mashed potatoes and a tall beer .. My dad makes the best steaks, oh man ..

Would you rather have really ridiculously long arms, or really ridiculously short legs?

Steak oh man I love steak. Probably a medium rare 6 oz (9 if I am really hungry), paired with mashed potatoes and a tall beer .. My dad makes the best steaks, oh man ..

Would you rather have really ridiculously long arms, or really ridiculously short legs?

long arms

would you rather have a good meal or a good massage?

2 week trip out west with my mom, dad and brother in the summer of 1976. We left Alabama and traveled through Mississippi, Arkansas, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Kansas and Oklahoma seeing all the sites.

Favorite musical group?

I went as Dan Marino when I was 4 or 5. I refused to go as anything / anyone else. I had a little handmade jersey, a helmet, cleats, shin guards, and pillows in my shoulders to look like pads. People loved it! I should find a pic for you guys haha.

Hardest / most difficult aspect of your current job / profession / career?

As a principal, the constant stress that comes from dealing with parents, teachers, students, discipline, calling substitutes, teacher evaluations, common core, food service and a host of other issues that come up during the day and into the night.

If you were the president and could make only one change for our country, what would it be? Only one!

Back
Top Bottom