"Get to know each other" game?

I sing with the radio all the time, usually classic rock, and in the congregation most Sundays, various hymns, but my last karaoke attempt, in a smoke-laden roadhouse, was The Weight by The Band.

What possession could you give away that would improve the quality of your life, and the quality of life of the recipient as well?

RTR,

Tim

Wow. Really had to think about this for a while. Probably books. I am a known book hoarder and I have waaaaay too many in my old room at my parents' house. I have read them, so I should donate them to someone who hasn't read them. Then they can read them, and continue the cycle. It's the gift that keeps on giving!

What decade did you enjoy the most in your lifetime? (for me, it's slim pickins .. 1990s, 2000s, 2010s lol)

Wow. Really had to think about this for a while. Probably books. I am a known book hoarder and I have waaaaay too many in my old room at my parents' house. I have read them, so I should donate them to someone who hasn't read them. Then they can read them, and continue the cycle. It's the gift that keeps on giving!

What decade did you enjoy the most in your lifetime? (for me, it's slim pickins .. 1990s, 2000s, 2010s lol)

2000s

favorite thing to wear around the house?

Onions. Can't stand the smell, texture, the way they look, etc. I will pick through food to find them. I usually just pretend I am allergic so people won't put them in my food, lol.

Your favorite sport to play?

Football was my favorite. There was a time when I would've paid $10,000 to play in one more game. Now I'd pay that to see my two older sons play again, and I'm cherishing my youngest's last two seasons.

On cool Fall evenings, driving with my windows down, catching the smell of the fresh cut grass takes me right back to the game. I don't think that will ever change.

What is the retirement property of your choice, and where?

RTR,

Tim

@alabama mike My parents want to retire to Clearwater too! It's where the Phillies do spring training.

BBQ: Well, all we have up here is Dinosaur BBQ but I have to say it's some of the best BBQ I've ever had, and that's counting in everything I have had down South!

Describe your perfect day!

Back
Top Bottom