"Get to know each other" game?

I will answer both haha.

First job was teaching kids how to swim. First job with a real paycheck was a junior counselor / photography teacher at a local JCC.

States? 25 so far. My dream is to hit all 50. Gonna make it 30 by this time next year.

What is your favorite childhood memory?

My grandparents lived across the street from us growing up. When I was very young, I would go out to the curb and holler for my granny or papa to come and get me. My papa died in 1976 and my granny died in 2000.

If you could be anything what would you be? (Job)

I haven't experienced it yet, but we are #1 in snow fall, #4 in rain fall, and one of the cloudiest cities in the country lol. Yay Syracuse? Wish there was less snow ..

What is the best book you've ever read?

People who text and drive!!! So dangerous. And almost as bad? Pedestrians that text and walk .. they never look up! They just walk into the street!

If you could change one thing about college football, what would it be and why?

Now to me that a hard one to answer. There so many things in college ball I would like to see change. But, if I had to pick I guess it would be the pass interference, back to a spot foul.

What book in high school did you reread over and over?

Good stuff! Can't beat the classics.

Dinner, I like to eat breakfast for dinner haha. Or something simple like mac and cheese. Ideally though it's. big home cooked meal!

Last time you sang, and what was it?

Back
Top Bottom