| CURRENT EVENTS Elon Musk Buys Twitter. ( "...make algorithms open source..." )

Biden creates Ministry of Truth

The word play...

The Department of Homeland Security is setting up a new board designed to counter misinformation related to homeland security, with a focus specifically on Russia and irregular migration. The board will be called the "Disinformation Governance Board, and will be headed by executive director Nina Jankowicz.

How funny would it be if he bought it, then just shut it down?

Or, even better, handed it over to President Trump and let him hire a crew to run it.

How funny would it be if he bought it, then just shut it down?

Or, even better, handed it over to President Trump and let him hire a crew to run it.
Have you seen TRUTH? I joined it to see. Huge pile of crappola and they will censor your butt quicker than twitter. I deleted after a very short while. DJT is a narcissistic hoser.

Have you seen TRUTH? I joined it to see. Huge pile of crappola and they will censor your butt quicker than twitter. I deleted after a very short while. DJT is a narcissistic hoser.
Exactly why it is a terrible idea for him to have control over any media. He is a censoring little narcicist who complains about everyone else doing the same thing. He has the number of supporters he does because they are starved for a big personality to lead them. They don't really seem to know what he really is. He never seemed to grasp that he only won the first time because he was running against Hillary, just like Biden doesn't get that he only won because he was running against Trump.

He never seemed to grasp that he only won the first time because he was running against Hillary, just like Biden doesn't get that he only won because he was running against Trump.
Here's what I can only call irony.

With HRC on the ticket my vote went to Trump. Economics.
With Biden on the ticket my vote went to Trump. Economics.

Someone remind me. What's the #1 issue in most polls?

Here's what I can only call irony.

With HRC on the ticket my vote went to Trump. Economics.
With Biden on the ticket my vote went to Trump. Economics.

Someone remind me. What's the #1 issue in most polls?
Polls are a bad indicator of what people are voting on really. There is little denying that Trump got out the vote in 2020 for both sides as voting was up overall. But the thing is that he drove more voters to vote against him than for him.

Polls are a bad indicator of what people are voting on really. There is little denying that Trump got out the vote in 2020 for both sides as voting was up overall. But the thing is that he drove more voters to vote against him than for him.
In today's climate I'd agree polls are a bad indicator of who people will support.

In polls asking what their concerns are? If they're a bad indicator, why do we see them all pointing to the same issues: border security, the economy, etc.? From what I've seen the top issues remain the same no matter the polling group.

In today's climate I'd agree polls are a bad indicator of who people will support.

In polls asking what their concerns are? If they're a bad indicator, why do we see them all pointing to the same issues: border security, the economy, etc.? From what I've seen the top issues remain the same no matter the polling group.
Yet those same things were pretty high up on the list when Biden won too. They do work better when you have no incumbent and clear messaging from the candidates on how they stand on each of them. Thing is, most candidates now prefer to attack the opponent vs trying to win votes. Of course thee attack ads are always run by some nebulous group that supports one party or the other so the candidate can stay above the fray officially.

Back
Top Bottom