| RECRUIT Early Signing Period: Wed (15th) ~ Fri (17th) : UPDATED as new committments come in

I hope it works out for the young man but if he stays there 3 years, he won’t be pushed like he’d be pushed at a big time program and he won’t be challenged in practice or during most games like he would at a Power Five school. Learning from Deon is great but I’m not sure this benefits Hunter as much as it benefits JS. Just my two cents.
Same here. Deion can probably teach DBs a thing or three, but a lot of what Deion has/had can’t be taught.

FGrFAl2XwAQE96Z

So maybe I missed it, but what is pushing ATM so high in the rankings? Is it the NIL money that they're promising? I've never thought that highly of Jimbo, at least we know he probably can't coach them up to their full potential, but I'm surprised they're doing so well...

So maybe I missed it, but what is pushing ATM so high in the rankings? Is it the NIL money that they're promising? I've never thought that highly of Jimbo, at least we know he probably can't coach them up to their full potential, but I'm surprised they're doing so well...

They must be stoking checks.

Back
Top Bottom