| RECRUIT Early Signing Period: Wed (15th) ~ Fri (17th) : UPDATED as new committments come in

Khurtiss Perry
You added Perry last night. Good catch. He's been one to watch the last few weeks because he's been a kid having fun. I've seen Alabama and Auburn fans jumping off cliff's after watching his social media activity.

He's a "little bulldog" was the first reaction I had watching him; not that tall for a defensive linemen. Ironically, the first thing I see after looking for a highlight video to share is a dog on the video.

I'm expecting him to sign with Bama today.

That "in-state draw."
Since we're talking about Louisiana ...

@Kirk Van de Graaff listed Shazz Preston. @Brandon Van de Graaff , his 'brother,' ...

Ok, had to take a second.

Shazz is a 4.5 guy, 6' guy that's physically cut like Metchie. (The 22 second 200 caught my eye.) The kid is an athlete; three sports star. I like his basketball background...should lead to good hands.

I feel safe saying he'll be the first player named Shazz on an Alabama roster. Which is actually trivial today with a Jihaad.

Shazz:

@TerryP , Perry has an explosive first step!! DAMN!!! He will be a MONSTER once he gets some time in our weight program!
I like Preston’s acceleration as well! Looks like Metchie with that extra gear like Jamo!

You added Perry last night. Good catch. He's been one to watch the last few weeks because he's been a kid having fun. I've seen Alabama and Auburn fans jumping off cliff's after watching his social media activity.

He's a "little bulldog" was the first reaction I had watching him; not that tall for a defensive linemen. Ironically, the first thing I see after looking for a highlight video to share is a dog on the video.

I'm expecting him to sign with Bama today.

Perry and the Pike Road defense were monsters in the state championship game. Holding Pleasant Grove to 14 points was no small defensive feat.

Did anyone catch the video of CNS and the “in-home” he had with Perry? It was posted on Twitter and it sure sounded like Perry had already committed to Coach by the way Coach was talking.

Did anyone catch the video of CNS and the “in-home” he had with Perry? It was posted on Twitter and it sure sounded like Perry had already committed to Coach by the way Coach was talking. I’ll see if I can’t find it.
He's been one to watch the last few weeks because he's been a kid having fun.
A couple of hours after that video came out he posted a tweet, "WDE" or something like that.

he's been a kid having fun

I have never posted before but I feel like I know a lot of you all as I have been reading your posts for several years. Just wanted to pass along that it appears the TuscaloosaThread.com is posting updates whenever Bama announces one of the recruits has signed. You may all already know that but if not you may want to check it throughout the day.

I have never posted before but I feel like I know a lot of you all as I have been reading your posts for several years. Just wanted to pass along that it appears the TuscaloosaThread.com is posting updates whenever Bama announces one of the recruits has signed. You may all already know that but if not you may want to check it throughout the day.
Welcome to the party!

Thanks for coming out of hiding and posting! And thanks for the info.

And… welcome to a fellow bean counter. At least I was in my former life.

Just heard a 247 analyst predict A&M will have the top class and could break Bama’s record. He said they’re watching two big flips also going their way. I’ve heard about the possible flip of UGA DB Groves-Killebrew to A&M … does anyone know who else might flip to them?

Looks like Deon may be pulling the #1 recruit in the country. That would be pretty wild. Lots of guys talk about going to a historically black school, but very very few actually come through. This would be pretty major news if Travis Hunter did go where the current smoke is.

Looks like Deon may be pulling the #1 recruit in the country. That would be pretty wild. Lots of guys talk about going to a historically black school, but very very few actually come through. This would be pretty major news if Travis Hunter did go where the current smoke is.

It's the biggest recruiting story in modern football IMO. It's huge and I think a lot of people are going to be waking up to the job that Deion Sanders is doing over there. When he gets that first player drafted it's going to be even bigger. I'm all for FCS and HBCU schools getting big-time recruits like this, personally. It's always cool to see smaller schools pull in big names. Most of those HBCU schools have deep history/tradition and as weird as it sounds desegregation sort of killed off a lot of big-time historic HBCU programs.

It's the biggest recruiting story in modern football IMO. It's huge and I think a lot of people are going to be waking up to the job that Deion Sanders is doing over there. When he gets that first player drafted it's going to be even bigger. I'm all for FCS and HBCU schools getting big-time recruits like this, personally. It's always cool to see smaller schools pull in big names. Most of those HBCU schools have deep history/tradition and as weird as it sounds desegregation sort of killed off a lot of big-time historic HBCU programs.

Can you imagine the amount of money Hunter would make with Deon off NIL? I am assuming that, along with being coached by a Hall of Famer is what has him thinking about it. Companies will be throwing themselves at him for this opportunity. Atleast that's what I'm thinking.

Back
Top Bottom