| RECRUIT Early Signing Period: Wed (15th) ~ Fri (17th) : UPDATED as new committments come in

Commits and Signed
Jeremiah Alexander -Edge
Emmanuel Henderson-RB
Tyler Booker-OT
Elijah Pritchett- OT
Shawn Murphy- LB
Isaiah Bond-WR
Aaron Anderson-WR
Jamarion Miller-RB
Trequon Fegans- CB
Antonio Kite-ATH
Amari Niblack- ATH
Isaiah Hastings-DL
Elijah Brown-TE
Dayne Shor-OT
Jake Pope-S
Jaheim Oatis-DL
Ty Simpson-QB
Shazz Preston-WR
Khurtiss Perry-DL
Jihaad Campbell-Edge
Earl Little Jr.-CB
Kobe Prentice- WR
Jihaad Campbell-Edge
Upton Bellenfant K/P
Kendrick Law

Transfer Portal and signed
Eli Ricks-CB

Hard Commits

Walter Bob-DL

Possibilities

Riley Quick - Bama - OT

Transfer

Jahmyr Gibbs

Rumors
Kayshon Boutte is being rumored to Transfer portal, we shall see.

Last edited:
Can you imagine the amount of money Hunter would make with Deon off NIL? I am assuming that, along with being coached by a Hall of Famer is what has him thinking about it. Companies will be throwing themselves at him for this opportunity. Atleast that's what I'm thinking.
I hope it works out for the young man but if he stays there 3 years, he won’t be pushed like he’d be pushed at a big time program and he won’t be challenged in practice or during most games like he would at a Power Five school. Learning from Deon is great but I’m not sure this benefits Hunter as much as it benefits JS. Just my two cents.

College football has officially gone off the rails. When the number one player in the nation signs with an FCS school, then nothing makes sense anymore. Unbelievable.
Maybe he's smart enough to know he has the best chance of staying in school and making the grades needed to play if he goes that route. If he's truly the #1 kid, it won't matter where he played when it comes to NFL draft.

lol What? You're not draft eligible after one year.
He must be talking about Ricks, who is listed as a sophomore this year. Play next year then be gone to the NFL! If he’s talking about Hunter to Jackson State, then I can’t help. People are saying with Hunter that it is just a huge publicity stunt and that Deon and Hunter will both be in Tallahassee by ‘23.

Some people were questioning whether the Oatis kid would stick or flip to one of the Sip schools. He’s Rolling with the Tide!!

Attachments

• C412E64B-7339-4496-9B76-DE2746D89CCB.jpeg
    C412E64B-7339-4496-9B76-DE2746D89CCB.jpeg
    262.5 KB · Views: 5
Perry is going to Bama.

I thought about going to Emmanuel Henderson's signing today but I figured it would be rather boring because he's seemed pretty content for about a year and from what I was told he did literally just sign his LOI and take pictures.

Back
Top Bottom