| RECRUIT Early Signing Period: Wed (15th) ~ Fri (17th) : UPDATED as new committments come in

Blocked again, ;) .
Well, I tried to copy the article line by line instead of copying the link … that’s what worked the last time. However, they’ve obviously figured out a way to block that too … sorry!

I’ll give you his predictions … but not his explanations as that would eat up too much time.

Domani- USC
Shemar- Bama/UGA
Marvin Jones - UGA lean
Earl Little - Bama
Earnest Greene - Bama
Shazam- Bama
Kendrick Law - Bama lean
Anthony Lucas - no idea
Dylan Everette - UGA
Khurtis Perry - Bama
Jihaad Campbell - Bama
Denver Harris - A&M
Christen Miller - UGA/Ohio State
Kiyounta Goodwin - Kentucky/Michigan State
Devan Campbell - Texas
Enai White - A&M
Devin Moore - Florida/ND
Caden Curry - Ohio State
Robert Woodward - Auburn

I am looking forward to seeing how many of our commits actually sign on the dotted line. If I had to guess, there may be 1 or 2 who jump ship and go off to "promised" greener pastures. Hopefully, we are able to land a few from that top 100 as well. It should be an interesting day on Wednesday.
Looking like Bob may not qualify and Woodyard is listening to the Barn’s empty promises.

Dang, Harris to A&M and Jackson to USC is what Bone said he is expecting. Struck out on Everette. I'm not attempting to dog out a bunch of 17 and 18 year olds, but could they be any dumber? USC is gonna take a few years to get going under Riley. He's shown he can't build a defense, even with a hire specifically to turn it around. He walked into a program at Oklahoma, not building one like he'll be forced to do at USC. A&M has not shown it can turn the corner under Fisher. Even with beating Alabama they lost three games this year. Did these guys not see what happened to the defensive backs at Georgia against us? Kirby went to the portal even after all of these recruiting classes to get guys that could play. That says he can't scout very well or he can't develop very well. Do any of them not see Surtain, Humphrey, Fitzpatrick, Eddie Jackson, Averett, Diggs, and the others still playing defensive back in the NFL? You just shake your head sometimes is all. We can't take everyone and I'm happy with the guys that do commit to Alabama, but you do wonder how dumb some of these guys can be to buy from used car salesmen like these guys.

Looking like Bob may not qualify and Woodyard is listening to the Barn’s empty promises.
I’ve read and heard several times that Bama stopped pursuing Woodyard a while ago. Speculation was once they were able to see him after the COVID restrictions were lifted, he showed that he doesn’t have much of a ceiling. And that wasn’t sour grapes speaking as I first heard that months ago on an Atlanta sports talk show.

Back
Top Bottom